Join The Discussion
Learn about life on three legs in the forums below. Browse and search as a guest or register for free to take advantage of member benefits:
- Instant post approval.
- Private messages to members.
- Subscribe to favorite topics.
- Join the Live Chat and more!
T-shirts, Cards & Gifts
Oh I never shared this here!
This might be on a forum somewhere already but I couldn't find it.
All you canines might want to know about the Magic Bullet Fund http://www.them.....tfund.org/ They help families who can't afford treatment costs. Hope it can help one of our tripawds.
Kerren and Mona (who's still waiting for her financial assistance from a pharmaceutical company that produced the vaccine that gave her cancer)
Help for those who need it from the Dog and Cat Fund at http://www.dccfund.org
My cat Mona will be getting her financial assistance from the manufacturer of the vaccine that gave her cancer. If your pet's cancer is from a vaccine then ensure your vet reports it to the pharmaceutical company.
As you know the Tripawds fundraising appeals policy doesn't allow direct personal fundraising for vet bills within the Tripawds community, but since paying for emergency vet bills is an ongoing issue for lots of folks, I was just wondering if any Tripawds members have seen or done any creative methods to help pay for vet bills during hard times? For example, auctions, golf tournaments, etc? Any ideas greatly appreciated. Thanks!
25 November 2014
The Tripawds Foundation has launched the Amputation Surgery Assistance program to help people in need afford the unexpected costs of amputation surgery. Read complete Tripawds ASAP Fund details and see if you qualify.
More Veterinary Financial Aid Resources:
- Tripawds ASAP (Amputation Surgery Assistance Program)
- Tripawds Downloads: Veterinary Financial Assistance Programs
- Tips and Resources: Resources to Help Pay for Canine Cancer Care
- RedRover Relief Veterinary Financial Assistance and Urgent Care Grants
- Banfield Foundation: National Vet Care Funding Resources List
- Additional Veterinary Care Assistance Resources
Most Users Ever Online: 597
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices Used: Desktop (55), Phone (9)
Guest Posters: 936