Join The Discussion
Learn about life on three legs in the forums below. Browse and search as a guest or register for free to take advantage of member benefits:
- Instant post approval.
- Private messages to members.
- Subscribe to favorite topics.
- Join the Live Chat and more!
Want to talk with a friend who understands? Call the toll-free Tripawds Helpline!
11 February 2019
Hi, my name is Koda! As you can probably tell I have just three legs and love to stick my tongue out! I’m a very sweet pup who gets along with other dogs, cats, and children. I love to play fetch and go on walks! I am a little hyperactive, but with the right new fur parents that can be easily trained out of me! I know the following commands already: come, sit, stay, heel, crate, housebroken, and leash trained. Be sure to message me so I can find my new furrever home!
- Around 1.5 years old
- Medium in size
- Lab / Pitbull mix
- White in color
- Sweet natured
- Active with lots of energy
- Comes when called
- Walks well on a leash
- Lets you trim nails
- Up to date on vaccinations, flea/tick, & heartworm
- Koda lost her leg as a puppy from her previous owner shooting her multiple times. Unfortunately, due to the bullet fragments, it caused Koda to lose her leg at an early age. She does well on her front and back legs really well, along with her hips. Don’t let that fool you she can still run and play just like any four-legged pup!
* If adopted, Koda will come with a large crate and an e collar if needed ($300 value)*
E collar website: https://www.ecollar.com/
25 April 2007
Welcome and best wishes for finding Koda her new home.
Please provide a location, and state whether relocation assistance can be provided.
Here are detailed instructions for adding photos to forum posts . If you don’t already share photos online somewhere, you can start a free Tripawds blog any time and upload them there. Need further help? Post in the Tech Support forum and we’ll be happy to help!
Be sure to subscribe to this topic to be notified of replies, and please reply with updates so others know if/when Koda has been adopted.
Your future forum posts will not require moderation.