Caring for a Three Legged Dog or Cat
Tripawds is your home to learn how to care for a three legged dog or cat, with answers about dog leg amputation, and cat amputation recovery from many years of member experiences.
Can you believe it's that time? It sure is! Your Tripawds calendar photo is wanted for our 2024 Tripawds Community Calendars!
There is no cost, and this is not a contest. Any Tripawd cat or dog of today or the past is welcome to join the fun! Hurry, the photo entry deadline is Sunday, September 24!
Keep reading for details.
Tripawds Calendar Photo Entries FAQs
This is one of our biggest fundraisers of the year. Tripawds dogs and cats' best glamor shots are wanted for the 2024 Tripawds Calendars.
- This is NOT a contest, it's a FUNdraiser!
- Photos MUST CLEARLY SHOW that your cat or dog is missing a leg.
- Make it a GREAT PHOTO to help us raise Tripawd Awareness.
All we ask is that you please buy loads of these calendars to support the Tripawds community.
Read the photo requirements below. Then send yours in by deadline. First come, first served. We cannot accept any additional photos after the deadline. Act now!
THE LAST DAY FOR PHOTOS IS SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 24
at 12 midnight, Eastern time. No exceptions, sorry!
2024 Tripawds Calendar Photo Requirements
SEND ONE GREAT PHOTO BY THE DEADLINE. This is the only way to get featured in one of three 2024 Tripawds Heroes and Angels Calendars!
- PHOTO MUST CLEARLY SHOW THE ANIMAL IS A TRIPAWD
- Pictures of a Tripawd with a four legged pal are fine, but the Tripawd needs to be prominently shown.
- If your Tripawd was in a previous calendar, send a new photo.
- Got more than 1 Tripawd? No problem! Enter one photo per Tripawd, or send one group photo.
- Images must not include children, adults, logos, or titles.
All registered Tripawds members and/or @tripawds followers and fans can EMAIL one (1) photo of their three legged dog, cat, or other animal from past or present.
Tripawds Calendar Photo Requirements
Where to Send Your Photo:
Include your Tripawd(s) name, and the name of any other pets featured in the photo. Submissions without this will not be included.
- Email ONE photo HERE to this email ("admin-at-tripawds-dot-com")
- You will receive a reply within 48 hours confirming whether or not your image file is suitable for printing.
If you do not receive a reply, check your spam folder. If you still don't see it, contact us.
Only emailed photos are accepted. Do not send or share pictures via social media. They will not be included.
Qualifying photos sent by the deadline will be included in one of the three 2024 Tripawds Community Calendars. Pics sent after the deadline will NOT be included.
Is Your Photo Suitable for Printing?
Your ONE photo must be of good enough quality ("resolution") so it clearly reproduces when enlarged for a paper calendar. Poor quality images with small files sizes look blurry in print!
Your photo size must be at least 2400 x 1800 dimensions.
IMPORTANT: Photos with sizes too small for a full-page image, might still be in a calendar. But it will be small and grouped with other small photos.
How to find your photo file size on smart phones
Here's an example of a photo that is NOT going to look good in print. The dimensions are too small.
Photos submitted at a resolution file size unsuitable for print won't be included.
A few last photo entry tips.
Please do NOT:
- Email more than one photo. We know that's hard, but you can do it!
- Ask us to pick one for you. It delays production, we will not do it. Sorry.
- Request a specific month. Photos are randomly placed throughout the year.
The more calendars you purchase, the more you help this community stay online! Thank you!