TRIPAWDS: Home to 23169 Members and 2162 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » YOUR PRIVACY » RANDOM BLOG

Caring for a Three Legged Dog or Cat

Tripawds is your home to learn how to care for a three legged dog or cat, with answers about dog leg amputation, and cat amputation recovery from many years of member experiences.

JUMP TO FORUMS

Join The Tripawds Community

Learn how to help three legged dogs and cats in the forums below. Browse and search as a guest or register for free and get full member benefits:

Instant post approval.

Private messages to members.

Subscribe to favorite topics.

Live Chat and much more!

Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
sp_TopicIcon-c
Enter The 2014 Tripawds Calendar Contest
sp_NewTopic Add Topic
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
5 October 2013 - 9:43 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Here's my submission--taken at the big 2012 Mill Valley Tripawdalooza by David Oliver.

20120414-DSC_6603-1796017326-O.jpgImage Enlarger

Virginia

5 October 2013 - 9:54 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

B E A U T I F U L! True poetry inmmotin and an expression of sheer joy!

I'm jist loving all these great potos!

Elign's family.....did you get your pic posted......I've been looking!

Sally and Happy Hannah

Happy Hannah had a glorious additional bonus time of over one yr & two months after amp for osteo! She made me laugh everyday! Joined April's Angels after send off meal of steak, ice cream, M&Ms & deer poop!

5 October 2013 - 10:02 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

We would like to vote for Sally & Happy Hannah too

Michelle & Angel Sassy

sassymichelle-sm.jpg

Sassy is a proud member of the Winter Warriors. Live long, & strong Winter Warriors.
sassysugarbear.tripawds.com
07/26/2006 - Sassy earned her wings 08/20/2013

05/04/2006 -  Bosch, Sassy's pal, earned his wings 03/29/19  fought cancer for 4 months.

"You aren't doing it TO her, you are doing it FOR her. Give her a chance at life."

5 October 2013 - 11:19 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Cora says she will put Hannah on her facebook page to get votes if you choose a picture Sally.

Virginia

5 October 2013 - 11:51 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Ya' know.....the kindness of the souls are this site just really, really, really warms my heart!  It just makes my spirit soar to heights of love that are just not of this world......waaaaaay beyond what we humans can grasp!!

Chris, that's so very kind!  I'm just soooooooo  thrilled posting my Happy Hannah's picture all over the place here...really.....this is so much fun!  If  we "enter" the cntest then I wn't have an "excuse"!   Weeeell.....you know I'll make up one though!

Okay, let me go back and read all that dimension and resolution stuff...yeah, as if I'd kow what that means!   I mighthave to get the scissors out and draw pixsie dots ...pixel...something like that!    You guys are making it pretty impossible NOT to do this!  I love you for it!

Thank you ALL for making this be what it is.  And it all begins with three legs.....incredible!

Tears from feeling the love flowing over here!  I just hope you can feel my love back........an eternity more and a day"superstar

Love, sooooo much love,

Sally and Happy Hannah

Happy Hannah had a glorious additional bonus time of over one yr & two months after amp for osteo! She made me laugh everyday! Joined April's Angels after send off meal of steak, ice cream, M&Ms & deer poop!

5 October 2013 - 11:55 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

That's a good idea Chris!

Is there any way to add a poll on here? There's free poll generators online. Maybe those without fb or the like can email or text a link to the poll page? I dunno if that's possible. Just a thought. Maybe there can be a fb winner and winners from that?

Montana
5 October 2013 - 11:58 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

So I'm still voting for Hannah, but just for Sally I will enter this picture of Shooter for the contest. On my table it seemed to be the right size, but if it's not - oh well big-grin

Shooter scarfImage Enlarger

Spirit Shooter was a Miniature Australian Shepherd who was diagnosed with a MCT and had a LF amp 1/28/13 at 13-1/2 years old. 

Shooter crossed the Bridge on 8/28/13, his 7 month ampuversary and two weeks from his 14th birthday.

http://shooter......ipawds.com

Virginia

5 October 2013 - 12:12 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Darnit!  The darn 'love tears'  are  flowing again!  TEAM SHOOTER is in!!!   The Whiskey Shooter is takin' a shot and he looks sooooooo handsome and sooooo eloquent!!  And Shooter, you are just plain cute as a button no matter ow you slice it!

And Lori's helping all of us nonFBs out!!   What  a soul!     I VOTE EVERYONE HERE THE GRANDEST SOUS IN THE LAND  YEAR:  Two Thousand and Forever!

Massachusetts
5 October 2013 - 5:26 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

OK, So I just need to vote for everyone.  I'm sorry I can't pick one or even just two to nominate.  All these dogs and cats are heroes and warriors fighting the good fight.  So give a vote to ALL from me and Angel Butchey.  Too bad there weren't more months in the year to fit everyone on the 2014 calendar. 

Love them up.  Revel in the memories.  They are all centerfolds.

Angel Butchey Hudson and Monkeybutt Lola's Momma.

Butchey Hudson Dx with HSA (knee joint) 5/19/2011.  Amp on 6/14/2011.  26 glorious months of ampuversaries.  Earned his wings 9/9/2013.  Forever curled up in my heart.

5 October 2013 - 6:12 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

I am not entering Angel's picture, but I thought I'd add her photo so she feels like one of the team... I have never seen so many beautiful animals in one place! It'd be great to have a calendar of all of the furry nation.

This is Angel not long after surgery. 

Image Enlarger

On The Road

5 October 2013 - 10:56 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory
sp_QuotePost

And now we have a calendar entry from Spirit Maggie:

maggieweb.jpg?i=2008853683Image Enlarger

Tripawds Founders Jim and Rene
tripawds.com | tripawds.org | bemoredog.net | triday.pet

On The Road

5 October 2013 - 11:01 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

tracyintacoma said
 I am not entering Angel's picture, but I thought I'd add her photo so she feels like one of the team...

Aww how come? Are you sure?

Virginia

5 October 2013 - 11:05 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Butchey Hudson!!  Just KNOW you are with us FOREVER!  You continue to inspire us all!  Your sweet soul  and adorable mug make us all smile!

You will stay here in our heats!  Your life matters to us all!

Sally and Happy Hannah

And Miss ANGEL!  You need to put that poto in!!  It's adorable!!   It's fun and we'll get to see more of it f you eter it!   COME ON TRACEY!  That's soooooo cute!

Love to all,

Sally and Happy hannahr

On The Road

5 October 2013 - 11:11 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

doggiemomma9 said
Too bad there weren't more months in the year to fit everyone on the 2014 calendar. 

We might have a few tricks up our sleeve. Stay tuned.

5 October 2013 - 11:17 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory
sp_QuotePost

Ok, I want to vote for all the spirit dogs. That should be allowed!

And Hannah!

And Jilly of course.... 

Ohhhh... this is too hard.

And here's Cora

[Image Can Not Be Found]

And this one isn't for the calendar, her fan club has voted for the silly picture but this is just to show off Cora's current prettiness

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Forum Timezone: America/Denver
Most Users Ever Online: 946
Currently Online: Dog Food House
Guest(s) 193
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 1273
Members: 17917
Moderators: 6
Admins: 3