TRIPAWDS: Home to 22974 Members and 2152 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » YOUR PRIVACY » RANDOM BLOG

Caring for a Three Legged Dog or Cat

Tripawds is your home to learn how to care for a three legged dog or cat, with answers about dog leg amputation, and cat amputation recovery from many years of member experiences.

JUMP TO FORUMS

Join The Tripawds Community

Learn how to help three legged dogs and cats in the forums below. Browse and search as a guest or register for free and get full member benefits:

Instant post approval.

Private messages to members.

Subscribe to favorite topics.

Live Chat and much more!

Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
sp_TopicIcon-c
Enter The 2014 Tripawds Calendar Contest
sp_NewTopic Add Topic
Virginia

sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
11 October 2013 - 10:52 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Chloe!  Santa never looked so cute!

Sweet Alicia!  Didyou go to the same "photo embedng school" I did?   Can't see it!  Not to worry, Jerry comes behi d us and cleans up or mess!

Can't wait to see ot!

Hugs,

Sallh and Hapoh Hannah

Happy Hannah had a glorious additional bonus time of over one yr & two months after amp for osteo! She made me laugh everyday! Joined April's Angels after send off meal of steak, ice cream, M&Ms & deer poop!

11 October 2013 - 11:04 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

I am loving all these photos. Ohhh, I wish everyone could get in!

11 October 2013 - 11:06 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Clover is coming up on her one year anniversary as a tripawd and would like to celebrate by being in your calendar

10219410204_fd27c66762_o.jpgImage Enlarger

Crossing the rainbow bridge
11 October 2013 - 11:12 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Ok let's try this again after re-reading the instructions blush

[Image Can Not Be Found]

11 October 2013 - 11:26 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Hi Everyone who is having a hard time uploading the photos.... here's what I did as I was having major challenges all day. 

Go to http://www.phot.....bucket.com

You will have to create a library for yourself.

Once you do that, it takes all of 10 mins, then, upload your photos there.

Then, when you click on your photo in Photobucket that you want to use here for the contest - it gives you the direct link to use to upload them here.  Copy that link. 

THEN, in this reply area in this stream on Tripawds for the contest.... click on the little tree icon - (it's next to the piece of film icon in the blue tool bar. If you can't find that -- it's the line where you can bold, italize, etc.)

When you click the little tree icon, it gives you an area to paste the link.  Paste it, and then you're photo will appear in your reply.  I've had a hard time editing the reply to put a comment but your photo will come up.

Hope that makes sense and helps.  It's taken me all day to figure this out - but I'm new here. 

Crossing the rainbow bridge
11 October 2013 - 11:29 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Yep Sally - clearly I'm technologically inept.  Re-read instructions, started a blog, uploaded media and still can't do it (sorry Jim & Renee).

Virginia

11 October 2013 - 11:38 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Thanks Chloe.....I'm gonna try a post from ohotobucket now and try using that "tree".....i have a tablet and it's just been this week that my screen apparenty  ow shows what everyone else's does.  Prior to this, I've been "sans tree"

Alicia, don't worry, Rene will pick it up...PROMISE!   Gotta have Daisy Duke in here!

Happy Hannah had a glorious additional bonus time of over one yr & two months after amp for osteo! She made me laugh everyday! Joined April's Angels after send off meal of steak, ice cream, M&Ms & deer poop!

Virginia

11 October 2013 - 11:50 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory
sp_QuotePost

[Image Can Not Be Found]       testing.....or nott..........okay....no tree for tablets......still will do the ol d fashion way over here.....embede link and then........and then.....yell,   RENEEEEEEEclap

11 October 2013 - 11:58 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Hi Benny - after you click the "Add Reply" button - the blue line/toolbar (where the little tree is) shows up in the area where you write your message. 

I seem to have turned off my PM link - I have no idea where to fix that - otherwise I'd write you a note.

Have a good night everyone!

Chloe's mom aka Stacy 

12 October 2013 - 9:41 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory
sp_QuotePost

Hope she can still participate...trying to post the picture again:

On The Road

12 October 2013 - 9:42 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

chloesmom said
I seem to have turned off my PM link - I have no idea where to fix that - otherwise I'd write you a note.

Chloesmom thanks for trying to help last night! PM buttons are located wherever you see someone has posted in the Forums. Directly to the right of their avatar, alllll the way across, look for the "PM" button and you can message them.

Tripawds Founders Jim and Rene
tripawds.com | tripawds.org | bemoredog.net | triday.pet

On The Road

12 October 2013 - 9:44 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Daisy Duke said
Yep Sally - clearly I'm technologically inept.  Re-read instructions, started a blog, uploaded media and still can't do it (sorry Jim & Renee).

No worries, just email it to us via the contact form. Thanks for trying so hard!

Anyone who was trying last night can do the same and your entry will count. Sorry we weren't able to help yesterday we had a long day away from home.

12 October 2013 - 9:50 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Jerry,  I tried submitting the photo via the contact form.  Let me know if it went though because I did not get any kind of confirmation saying the form was sent.

Thanks!

On The Road

12 October 2013 - 12:04 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

carlito2002wgn said
Jerry,  I tried submitting the photo via the contact form.  Let me know if it went though because I did not get any kind of confirmation saying the form was sent.

Thanks!

We sure did get it, thank you so much for the great pic!

12 October 2013 - 12:52 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Maybe we should do a day-by-day calender. That way we can use 365 pictures. :)
They are all so precious! !

Forum Timezone: America/Denver
Most Users Ever Online: 946
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 255
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 1268
Members: 17735
Moderators: 6
Admins: 3