TRIPAWDS: Home to 23112 Members and 2159 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » YOUR PRIVACY » RANDOM BLOG

Caring for a Three Legged Dog or Cat

Tripawds is your home to learn how to care for a three legged dog or cat, with answers about dog leg amputation, and cat amputation recovery from many years of member experiences.

JUMP TO FORUMS

Join The Tripawds Community

Learn how to help three legged dogs and cats in the forums below. Browse and search as a guest or register for free and get full member benefits:

Instant post approval.

Private messages to members.

Subscribe to favorite topics.

Live Chat and much more!

Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
sp_TopicIcon-c
2022 Tripawds Calendars Feature Pawesome Three Legged Pets
sp_BlogLinkWhite Read the original blog post
sp_NewTopic Add Topic
On The Road

sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
20 October 2021 - 10:41 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

The 2022 Tripawds Calendars are now available! Thanks to the overwhelming amount of submissions, this year's calendars feature more than 150 amazing three legged dogs and cats. With so many photos, we've created three new Tripawds Inspawration Calendars for 2022. We're also working a new printer and are able to offer more affordable pricing than last year. So, now it's easier to buy more than one. Read on to see which Tripawds are in what calendar...

2022 Tripawds Calendars
3 New Tripawds Calendars for 2022!

And, this year we've added something new! Tripawds Calendars now include more than 50 popular pet-related holidays and and veterinary appreciation days. Every month indicates the dates of popular holidays. We also researched the most popular dog and cat days, and added hose too. From Pet Obesity Awareness Day and AAHA-Accredited Hospital Day, to Unchain A Dog Month, Cat World Domination Day, and National Squirrel Appreciation Day – you'll have plenty of pet days to celebrate every month.

Stay tuned for our next big announcement about International Tripawd Awareness Day coming soon!

Preview and Purchase all 2022 Calendars

Tripawds Inspawration Calendars feature inspirational three-legged dogs and cats of the Tripawds Community. Proceeds help keep many free pet amputation resources online.

2022 Tripawds Calendars
Popular Pet and Vet Holidays Included!

Tripawds Calendars make the perfect thank you gift for your veterinarian's office, animal rehab center or pet cancer clinic. Preview all pages here for each calendar, or see who is in each calendar below with direct links to purchase.

All proceeds hep keep your Tripawds community online!

2022 Tripawds Calendar Dogs and Cats

Tripawds Inspawration Calendar #40

Tri-kitties have more fun!

Tripawds Calendar
2022 Tripawds Calendar Cats (#40: Click to view)

2022 Calendar Cats: Base, Bug, Charlie, Cooper, Fang, Fuzz, Huckleberry, Iggy, Jonesy, Jubie, London, Maya, Montana, Oliver, Purrkins, Reggie, Rusty, Samara, Skippy, Tuxedo

Purchase Calendar #40

Tripawds Inspawration Calendar #41

Tripawds Rule!

Tripawds Calendar
Image Enlarger
2022 Tripawds Calendar Cats (#41: Click to view)

2022 Calendar Dogs: Ace, Applesauce, Ari, Banjo, Blue, Brownie, Caira Sue, Charly, Chewie, Codie Rae, Daizzee, Damien, Eileen, Ellie, Frosty, Gracie, Gracie, Gus Cece & Sol, Harley, Juju, Kaden, Kai, Kaiserin, Kingsley, Lady Bird, Logan, Lola, Lucky, Max, McKinley, Miles, Nora, Otis, Parker, Rio, Rita, Rosie, Ruby With Flower, Santé, Shadow, Sid, Snoopy, Snuka, Spot, Stella, Stella, Stella, Stitch, Super Stu, Tara, Teaka, Teddy, Tim, Tinker, Toto, Trinity, Tripp, Vivian, Willow, Xena, Zoey

Purchase Calendar #41

Tripawds Inspawration Calendar #42

Tripawds come in all shapes  and sizes.

Tripawds Calendar
2022 Tripawds Calendar Dogs (#42: Click to view.)

2022 Calendar Dogs: Alan, Amelia, Amy, Angel, Annie, Anniston, Ava, Baxter, Bella, Benji, Bixby, Bob, Brody, Bruno With Bailey, Buddy, Calvin, Campbell, Cash, Chalie, Chance, Charlie, Chesnut, Chops Nelson, Cindy, Coby, Coffee, Cooper, Cooper, Cooper, Daniel, Declan, Delilah, Delilah, Donato, Dudley, Elly, Elvis, Finn, Frankie, Frida, Frida, Guadalupe, Harley Boz, Iean, Illy, Itza, JJ, Kali Mae, Kava, Liliana, Lucie, Lucy Lou, Mac, Marley, Maybe, Melody, Mingo, Mister Pemberton, Moose, Nellie with Lola, Nitro, Penny and Scout, Peter Cottontail, Peyton, Pinky, Ralphy, Sassy, Sidney, Spider Man, Stitch, Tito, Wrigley and Gracie

Purchase Calendar #42

Three paws up to all the pawesome 2022 Tripawds Calendar participants!

2022 Tripawds CalendarsImage Enlarger

If you missed the deadline this year, subscribe here to get notified of all important Tripawds announcements like this. For Tripawds included in recent calendars, you can still purchase 2021 calendars with new months for 2022 applied. Or, create your own custom calendar with Zazzle.

All calendars begin with January, 2022 and include 12 months. Finished size is 8.5" x 11" with Wiro binding and hole for easy hanging.

Tripawds Founders Jim and Rene
tripawds.com | tripawds.org | bemoredog.net | triday.pet

Virginia

20 October 2021 - 4:32 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

S P E C T A C U L A R !!!!  👏 The xtra nuances make it even more S P E C T A C U L A R !!!👏

The dogs will be extra happy to know when National Squirrel  Day is!!!😎   Love the cover choices 👍    

Going shopping now!!!

Thank you for all the incredible effort it took to put this together♥️

Sally and Alumni Happy Hannah and Merry Myrtle and Frankie too!

Happy Hannah had a glorious additional bonus time of over one yr & two months after amp for osteo! She made me laugh everyday! Joined April's Angels after send off meal of steak, ice cream, M&Ms & deer poop!

On The Road

21 October 2021 - 9:26 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Paw shucks thanks Sally! Yep, gotta have those important pawlidays in the calendars 🙂
xoxo

21 October 2021 - 7:49 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Can't wait till payday! Lol 

Brownie's vet and staff are always excited when I show up with the Tripawd calendar. They actually use it to show people who are struggling with amputation how well and happy our pets can be on three. And of course they show Brownie's beautiful mug ❤️

My Beautiful Beloved Brownie was diagnosed with Osteosarcoma on February 26, 2019.  With all odds against him he lived an additional one year and eight days with amputation, love, and prayer.  I was honored to be his mom, and I have never been so proud!  He will live forever in my Heart!

Brownie Bubba Bell

04/01/2007 - 03/05/2020

"March Saint"

On The Road

21 October 2021 - 9:00 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Awww thanks for putting the calendars in your budget, Nancy! We appreciate it!

We love Brownie's beautiful mug too :

P.S. We need a pack update when you are able!

23 October 2021 - 9:20 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Just made my purchase!  So honored that  Fuzz was selected to posthumously be part of the 2022 Tripawds Kitty Calendar! I look forward to the month of February ( I have kept the previous 2 years of his calendars and no offense to other tripawd kitties, but I have recycled his picture on most  other months)- I really miss my Fuzz-Worm...  It is so hard to believe that we are approaching his one year rainbow bridge crossing anniversary on 11/25/20...

Melissa.. forever Fuzz's mom

23 October 2021 - 2:21 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

The calendars look spectacular! You guys really outdid yourselves this year... so many amazing furbabies! I love the extras too! This will be one of the first things to decorate my new office sp_hearticon2

I always look forward to this time of year smiley16

Hugs,

Jackie, Bo, Andy, Oscar, Phoebe, and the coolest feral tripawd kitty Huckleberry

Huckleberry's Blog

On The Road

23 October 2021 - 3:40 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Paw shucks, thanks you guys! Admin is super hoppy to hear this too. smiley9

first things to decorate my new office sp_hearticon2

WHAAAA? Ooh! You have to fill us in by starting another topic, ya hear? Congrats!!!!

Virginia

23 October 2021 - 8:00 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

but I have recycled his picture on most  other months

Such a cute idea.  I know Fuzz agrees♥️

Happy Hannah had a glorious additional bonus time of over one yr & two months after amp for osteo! She made me laugh everyday! Joined April's Angels after send off meal of steak, ice cream, M&Ms & deer poop!

31 October 2021 - 7:31 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory
sp_QuotePost

Hey - super happy to see my Joney boy gracing the June page of the tri-kitties calendar! This photo was the best one we could find where it was obvious that he was an amputee. Apropos that his sweetie, April was in there, too. 

Nine years ago, when April and her sister, Abigail, came home to big brother Jones, we were hoping that they would all be pals, but figured that if Jonesy wasn't into it, they would at least have each other. Well, they got along beautifully. April is sweet to everyone, but she is a true cat's cat, and she adored Jonesy from day one. Years later, after he came home from his amputation, she was right back to her nurturing self without missing a beat. We are so grateful for her. And of course, we miss Jonesy big time! 😢
Anyway, thanks for including them! The calendars look awesome -- love seeing all the other beautiful tripawd kitties, too! Oh, also, love the cat-oriented days; this will be extra helpful to me since I am a social media admin for a cat rescue. 😻

Melissa - mom to tri-angel Jonesy and (only) four other felines

Virginia

31 October 2021 - 7:42 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Awwww....sweet backstory about Jonesy and April.♥️  Just went back and found  his picture in the kitty calendars.....precious!.  Such a pretty girl.

Yep, Jonesy is a '"Star" in every sense  of the word😎

On The Road

1 November 2021 - 11:35 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Melissa you are so welcome! It was our pleasure, Trikitties are ADORABLE! Jonesy and April made it even more special. Thanks for sharing their love story.

PS we hope we got all the pawlidays right on the calendars! It was something we always wanted to do to celebrate cats and dogs. There are a number of pawlidays out there with different dates, making things a bit confusing. If you find that any are wrong, please let us know so we can correct for next year.

Love & kisses to the kitties! sf-kiss

13 November 2021 - 12:50 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Ten years later.... 😁

Sally: Thank you, as always, and yep, Jonesy is and always will be our star. 

Jerry: Thanks, and you are welcome -- always glad to ramble on about our kitties. 😻 I will definitely provide feedback on the pawlidays if needed!

April says hi! 

qGIOCMb.jpg

On The Road

13 November 2021 - 12:52 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Hi back at ya April! You are GORGEOUS!!!

13 November 2021 - 1:05 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

😘

So happy to share Jonesy and be part of building awareness for Tripawds. 😊

Forum Timezone: America/Denver
Most Users Ever Online: 946
Currently Online: