Get ready Tripawds calendar models! Now is the time to send us your ONE best photo EVER, for the 2022 Tripawds Calendar Collection. Hurry, the deadline is October 3rd!
Send Your 2022 Tripawds Calendar Photos, TODAY!
Tripawds calendar models best glamor shots are wanted for the 2022 Tripawds Calendars!
- This is NOT a contest
- You can participate at no cost
- Nobody needs to win votes to get included
- All we ask is that you buy loads of these calendars to support the Tripawds community!
A maximum of only three calendar designs are being produced. Read the photo requirements below. Then send yours in by deadline. First come, first served. We cannot accept any additional photos after the deadline. Act now!
2022 Tripawds Calendar Models Photo Requirements
Let’s make this the best collection of amputee pets calendars ever. Please read ALL details below before sending your pic!
SEND ONE GREAT PHOTO BY DEADLINE. This is the only way to get featured in one of three 2022 Tripawds Heroes and Angels Calendars!
All registered Tripawds members and/or @tripawds followers and fans may submit one (1) photo of their three legged dog, cat, or other animal from past or present. Here’s what it needs to look like:
- Photos must clearly show that an animal is a Tripawd
- Pictures of a Tripawd with a four legged pal are fine, but the Tripawd needs to be prominently shown.
- Has your Tripawd been in a previous calendar? That’s OK! Just send a new photo.
- Got more than 1 Tripawd? No problem! Enter one photo per Tripawd, or send one group photo.
- Images must not include any people (including children), as well as company branding or titles.
You MUST include the following information:
- Name of your Tripawd(s) and any other pets featured in the photo.
- Male or Female
- How long as a Tripawd
- Reason for becoming a Tripawd
Incomplete submissions will not be included.
Tripawds Calendar Photo Size Requirements
Your ONE photo must be of good enough quality (“resolution”) so it clearly reproduces when enlarged for a paper calendar. Poor quality images with small files sizes look blurry in print!
- Minimum Image Dimensions: 2400 x 1800
- Landscape Orientation is best.
Your photo size must be at least 2400 x 1800 dimensions.
For example, this photo is not good because the dimensions are too small.
IMPORTANT: Photos with sizes too small for a full-page image, might still be in a calendar. But it will be small and grouped with other small photos. Photos submitted at a resolution file size unsuitable for print production won’t be included.
How to find your photo file size
On a Mac computer, view the photo. “Get Info” by typing “ + i” (Command I).
On a Windows machine, right-click to view image properties. Or hover your mouse over the photo in your Library or image viewer.
A few last tips.
Please do NOT:
- Email more than one photo. We know that’s hard, but you can do it!
- Ask us to pick one for you. It delays production, we will not do it. Sorry.
- Request a specific month. Photos are randomly placed throughout the year.
Where to Send Your Photo:
- Only emailed photos are accepted.
- Email ONE photo HERE to this email (“admin-at-tripawds-dot-com”)
- You will receive a reply to your email or post confirming your image file is suitable for reproduction.
Qualifying photos sent by the 10/3/21 deadline will be included in one of the three 2022 Tripawds Community Calendars. Pics sent after the deadline will NOT. Thanks for understanding.
Our Tripawds calendar models collection are available for purchase in the Tripawds Gift Shop on or around November 1st. Proceeds help keep the Tripawds community online.. The more the better! Thank you!