Woah! It’s already time for you to send us your best 2021 Tripawds Calendar Photo. Hurry, the deadline is October 1.
Send Your 2021 Tripawds Calendar Photos Now!
It’s our annual event: your three legged cat and dog glamor shots are now being accepted for the 2021 Tripawds Calendars!
As usual, this is not a contest. There is no cost to include your photo, and there is no voting to get featured. However, a maximum of only three calendar designs will be produced, so read the photo requirements below and send yours in by deadline. First come, first served. Act now!
2021 Tripawds Calendar Photo Criteria
We want this to be the best set of amputee pets calendars ever. Please read ALL details below before sending your pic!
Email your best photo to see your three-legged heroes and angels in a 2021 Tripawds Calendar. SEND ONE GREAT PHOTO BY THURSDAY, OCTOBER 1 at Midnight EST. That is the only way to get featured in one of the 2021 Tripawds Heroes and Angels Calendars!
Who can send a photo? And how?
- All registered Tripawds members and/or @tripawds followers and fans may submit one (1) photo of their three legged dog or cat.
- Photos of present-day Tripawds and/or those at the Rainbow Bridge are welcome too.
- Only photos showing three legged animals will be accepted.
- Got more than 1 Tripawd? No problem. Enter one photo per Tripawd, or send one group photo.
- Pictures of a Tripawd with a four legged pal are fine, as long as the Tripawd is prominently shown.
- If your Tripawd has been in a previous calendar, send a new photo.
You must also include the following information to be included:
- Name of your Tripawd(s) and any other pets featured in the photo.
- Male or Female
- How long as a Tripawd
Tripawds Calendar Photo Size Requirements
IMPORTANT: Follow the photo file requirements below. If your photo file size is too small for a full-page image, it may still be in a calendar. But it will be small and grouped with other small photos. Photos submitted at resolution file size unsuitable for print production will not be included.
Your one photo must be of suitable resolution to be printed in a paper calendar. Small photos look terrible in print.
- Minimum Image Dimensions: 2400 x 1800
- Landscape Orientation is best.
Want to make sure your photo will be included?
Your photo size must be at least 2400 x 1800 dimensions.
For example, this photo is not good because the dimensions are too small.
Where to Send Your Photo:
- Only photos sent by email will be accepted.
- Email ONE photo HERE to this email (“admin-at-tripawds-dot-com”)
- You will receive a reply to your email or post confirming your image file is suitable for reproduction.
How to find your photo file size
On a Mac computer, view the photo and “Get Info” by typing “ + i” (Command I).
On a Windows machine, right-click to view image properties or hover your mouse over the photo in your Library or image viewer.
A few last tips.
Please do NOT:
- Email more than one photo. We know that’s hard, but you can do it!
- Ask us to pick one for you. It delays production, we will not do it. Sorry.
- Request a specific month. Photos will be randomly placed throughout the year.
Photos sent by the 10/1/20 deadline will be included in one of the three 2021 Tripawds Community Calendars. Those received after the deadline will NOT. Thanks for understanding.
Our amputee pets calendars will be available for purchase in the Tripawds Gift Shop by November 1st.
Miss the deadline this year? Create your own custom calendar here!
Thank you making this year the best Tripawds Calendar ever! Proceeds from calendar sales help keep the Tripawds community online.