Maintaining the Tripawds community takes time and money, but in the spirit of supporting pawrents in need, we don’t charge a membership fee.
Long time Tripawds members recall that we hold a yearly fundraising campaign to help offset our out-of-pocket expenses. But this year, we’re doing something different. There will be no weekly appeals, no Chip In Widget, nothing.
Instead of a fundraising campaign, we’re asking you to do whatever you can to help us avoid future fundraising campaigns. There are many ways to help your community:
- Become a Tripawds Supporter by upgrading your Three Legged Dog Blog
- Show your support with an ongoing Tripawds subscription for as low as $5
- Make a gift of any amount on our Support Page
Give Tripawds Gifts
- Name Your Price for a Tripawds bandanna to help spread the word
- Buy a custom holiday heirloom ornament made by Tripawds member ET Gayle and Sister Charon
- Feature your Tripawd in a custom version of the Tripawd Heroes book
- Give a copy of Tripawd Heroes to the special people who’ve helped you in your journey
- Visit the Tripawds Etsy Shop to order and give handmade Tripawds necklaces
Start Your Internet Shopping Here
- Shop for anything through our affiliate partners
- Visit and order from our Gear, Nutrition, Downloads or Gifts blog
- Begin your Internet shopping here in our Amazon blog
Spread the Word
- Download Tripawds promotional materials and spread the word at pet supply shops, dog parks and more! Spirit Hope’s Mom Barb, in Cincinnati is doing this, ask her how!
We hope these suggestions can help us reach the amount we raised during last year’s fundraising campaign. We don’t like asking for help, but keeping this community going takes money and time that affiliate advertisements alone don’t support.
Remember, your generous gifts of any amount will keep the lights on in the Tripawds doghouse. Thank you so much for your enthusiasm and support, Tripawds wouldn’t exist without your help!