Did you know that Tripawds has different three legged dog news blogs that share information about living a fun, healthy life with your pup?
Cool Gifts for Tripawds community
- Tripawd Chloe designed the first Tripawds Tribute t-shirt for Team Tripawds to wear at the Morris Animal Foundation K9 Cancer Walk in Los Gatos, CA on 10/10. Walk with Team Tripawds in spirit and order yours today.
- Get your official Tripawds Rule! Bandanna for the low price of whatever you can afford!
- Goldens, Labs and German Shepherds are now featured in our latest Tripawds propaganda.
Tripawds Nutrition and Health
- Strengthen your Tripawd’s bones with Synflex, a premium glucosamine arthritis supplement made in the USA.
- Learn how Wysong’s new starch-free, high protein kibble can help your dog fight cancer
- Aloha Medicinals has cancer care kits with items to help fight canine cancer care at home.
Gear for Tripawds on the Go
- Power Paws dog socks give better traction on slippery surfaces at home
- Forget the old school post-surgery satellite dish collars, now there’s better alternatives to the Cone of Shame
- Ease your dog’s weary bones and post-surgery swelling with Bella’s Pain Relief Pack, a hot/cold pack made just for dogs.
Download Useful Tripawd Tips and More
- Dr. Dressler, author of the Dog Cancer Survival Guide, has a free e-book about diet and nutrition for Tripawds with cancer.
- Did you know that chiropractic care can help your Tripawd live a more comfortable life? Watch Fortis get chiropractic care and read how it works for him.
- Why is it that some Tripawds come home from surgery with staples, and others come home with stitches? Learn more from our 2010 Tripawds Amputation Survey.
Bargains for Tripawds from Amazon.com
- Big dogs can save until 9/30 on Dr. Dressler’s Apocaps cancer fighting immune system supplement with a special coupon code redeemable at Amazon.
- Learn exercise and rehab tips with how-to dog massage and physical therapy books.
- Set aside some leisure reading time with Last Dog on the Hill, a book about a remarkable dog named Lou who will met your heart with his story of fearlessness and dedication.
These Tripawds blogs are here to help you make the best decisions about living life with your Tripawd. Since Tripawds can receive a small commission through products purchased via these blogs, they also help support this community. Even if you don’t buy the product we specifically mention but do end up buying something from that storefront, your purchase will still benefit Tripwds.
If you have any tips, product recommendations or news that you want to share with us, please do, and we’ll mention it the appropriate blogs. Thanks!