Caring for a Three Legged Dog or Cat
Tripawds is the place to learn how to care for a three legged dog or cat, with answers about dog leg amputation, and cat amputation recovery from many years of member experiences.
JUMP TO FORUMS ↓
Join The Tripawds Community
Learn how to help three legged dogs and cats in the forums below. Browse and search as a guest or register for free and get full member benefits:
Get the new book by the Tripawds founders for life lessons learned from their Chief Fun Officer Jerry G. Dawg! Download the e-book, and find fun Be More Dog apparel and gifts in the Be More Dog Bookstore.
25 April 2007
We really do hope that we never have to impose any real regulations for these discussion forums. Standard online etiquite applies.
- Administrators and forum moderartors reserve the right to edit or delete posts as deemed necessary.
- Keep profanity to a minimum.
- HTML is allowed, however, any external links must be to websites relative to canine cancer, pet care, animal amputees, or other related topics.
- Re-posting of copyrighted material is not allowed.
- Personal attacks, flame wars, and spam of any sort will not be tolerated.
- Above all, enjoy! And share the love of dog.