Caring for a Three Legged Dog or Cat
Tripawds is the place to learn how to care for a three legged dog or cat, with answers about dog leg amputation, and cat amputation recovery from many years of member experiences.
JUMP TO FORUMS ↓
Join The Tripawds Community
Learn how to help three legged dogs and cats in the forums below. Browse and search as a guest or register for free and get full member benefits:
Get the new book by the Tripawds founders for life lessons learned from their Chief Fun Officer Jerry G. Dawg! Download the e-book, and find fun Be More Dog apparel and gifts in the Be More Dog Bookstore.
25 April 2007
Please post notices for three-legged rescue dogs available for adoption in this discussion forum and include the following:
- Name and location of animal shelter, rescue/foster organization, or individual
- Age of dog and date of amputation, if known
- Breed and sex of dog
- Cause for amputation, if known
- Any special needs (i.e.; diet, medication, mobility, etc.)
- Contact information for further details