TRIPAWDS: Home to 23085 Members and 2157 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » YOUR PRIVACY » RANDOM BLOG

Caring for a Three Legged Dog or Cat

Tripawds is your home to learn how to care for a three legged dog or cat, with answers about dog leg amputation, and cat amputation recovery from many years of member experiences.

JUMP TO FORUMS

Join The Tripawds Community

Learn how to help three legged dogs and cats in the forums below. Browse and search as a guest or register for free and get full member benefits:

Instant post approval.

Private messages to members.

Subscribe to favorite topics.

Live Chat and much more!

Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
sp_TopicIcon-c
Hey Everyone, It's 2018 Tripawds Calendar Time!
sp_BlogLinkWhite Read the original blog post
sp_NewTopic Add Topic
Virginia

sp_UserOnlineSmall Online
2 November 2017 - 11:54 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

It'll be 2019 before I figure out how to clear caxhes and cookies and all that crap.   I tried it one time googling instructions  and had to take it to BFF Bobby at Verizon to reinstall sruff and get me back on line.   And my tavlet settings, screen, etc look NOTHING like any instructions   anywhere!

Sooooo....I'm just calling Cafe Press and doing it the old fashion way  by phone!  And I'll order all three so I can see all our family! 🙂

Happy Hannah had a glorious additional bonus time of over one yr & two months after amp for osteo! She made me laugh everyday! Joined April's Angels after send off meal of steak, ice cream, M&Ms & deer poop!

Michigan

sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2 November 2017 - 11:57 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Phone call works toowinker 

heart

On The Road

2 November 2017 - 12:05 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

benny55 said
It'll be 2019 before I figure out how to clear caxhes and cookies and all that crap...

Clearing the browser history on an Android Tablet

Anypawdy who visited the previously broken CafePress links will need to clear their cache or use another browser.

Or, call 1-877-809-1659 to order by phone!

Item Numbers:

Tripawds Wall Calendar #24 - New For 2018
tripawds.153214519

Tripawds Wall Calendar #23 - New For 2018
tripawds.153205284

Tripawds Wall Calendar #22 - New For 2018

tripawds.153205283

Tripawds Founders Jim and Rene
tripawds.com | tripawds.org | bemoredog.net | triday.pet

On The Road

2 November 2017 - 12:08 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

admin said
Anypawdy who visited the previously broken CafePress links will need to clear their cache

Cafe Press also uses cookies to serve up their own cached images and pages. If problems persist, clear cache and cookies or use another browser.

Virginia

2 November 2017 - 12:15 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory
sp_QuotePost

http://gifts.tr.....calendars/ OR USE THIS LINK.       I have no idea why it works, nor do I care, but it works!   It's a link Michelle sent me!    I HEAR YOY LOUD AND CLEAR ABOUT CLEARING CACHES, ETC.

However, If anyone wants a shortcut without doing all that stuff (yes, simple for some  and I'm happy you!),  try her link. Guess it's using a link with cleared CACHES.

GREAT WAY TO SPEND YOUR VIRTHDAY ADMIN GUY! 🙂

Happy Hannah had a glorious additional bonus time of over one yr & two months after amp for osteo! She made me laugh everyday! Joined April's Angels after send off meal of steak, ice cream, M&Ms & deer poop!

Virginia

2 November 2017 - 12:19 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

What the hell?????? Forget the link I just gave you!!  It worked a minute ago and I actuall got the see the ORANGE calendar and all the pages!    HRRRRRRR....  now it just takes me back to the trioawd gift page.   $##$!!#

Virginia

2 November 2017 - 12:23 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Okay.....don't vlow a gasket and you can delte all this when you're through.  The link from Michelle I posted above works DIRECTLY FROM HER EMAIL.....DIRECTLY FROM HER EMAIL....but when I copied it to here....it didn't work!!    Okay..go ahead with an explanation if you're up to it cuz' this is crazy, right???'

On The Road

2 November 2017 - 12:59 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

benny55 said
The link...when I copied it to here....it didn't work!!  

That is because the link you pasted looks like this:

...gifts.tripawds.com/2017/11/01/2018-tripawds-calendars/%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0%C2%A0

We'll go fix that for you now.

And, that is the blog announcement, not the CafePress order pages which it appeared to be where you were having the click on redirect issues...

...can't pull up 2018 calendars with ANY of the click ons. Can pull up 2017 but not 2018...

2 November 2017 - 2:13 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

OMC & D's !!!  I love you guys ! I have had such a stressful week at work,  heartbreaking news in here,  hunting kitties from underneath beds,  dealing with pharmacies that send prescriptions via MULE ,👹the week has just su 💩💩💩ed! I opened this thread and i'm laughing my a💩💩 off! I saw the same thing trying to look at the calendars but after what i put admin through trying to get back into the site yesterday i would have bitten my tongue off before i asked poor admin  another question🤤🤤

You all solved my tech troubles and gave me my first laugh of the day ((( big group hug))) thank you for brightening my day. 

❤😽❤

Hugs,

Jackie, Bo, Andy, Oscar, Phoebe, and the coolest feral tripawd kitty Huckleberry

Huckleberry's Blog

2 November 2017 - 5:19 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Very excited to see Otis sharing a page with Manni and Happy Hannah!  The calendars look great!

Otis - 106 pound lab/Dane mix, lost his right front leg to osteosarcoma on Febuary 9, 2016.  Four rounds of carboplatin completed in April, 2016.  Lung mets August 25, 2016.  Said goodbye too soon on September 4, 2016.   Lost his adopted sister, Tess, suddenly on October 9, 2016. likely due to hemangiosarcoma.  

Wherever they are, they are together.

2 November 2017 - 6:46 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Wow,  the calendars look fantastic! I see Huckleberry sharing a page with the pawsome Three Paws,  thank you!!! I unloaded my cache and BAM, there they were.  Already ordered my calendar,  thank you,  you guys rock! ❤

Big hugs ❤❤

Hugs,

Jackie, Bo, Andy, Oscar, Phoebe, and the coolest feral tripawd kitty Huckleberry

Huckleberry's Blog

2 November 2017 - 7:40 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

I LOVE THESE!  I love what you did with Zato's and Domino's page (Halloween!)  I ordered a couple for me and one for Zato's radiation oncologist :).

Tracy & Warrior Angel Zatoichi 💓

Zato was diagnosed with osteosarcoma in October 2016. He triumphed through radiation and amputation with dignity and grace. After living a life of love and happiness, Zato earned his angel wings on February 19, 2018.  Read his story here.

Virginia

2 November 2017 - 9:59 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Aww Jackie! Glad we could provide you with some good laughs! 🙂 Bet yiu were laughing so hard you had tears rolling down your cheeks!! 🙂

Pretty sure the Admin Guy had tears rolling down his cheeks too.....but for different reasons!

Florida
16 November 2017 - 4:32 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Got my calendar in the mail today, looks great!

On The Road

16 November 2017 - 5:00 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Hooorrraaaay! Thank you for letting us know and thanks for your support!

Forum Timezone: America/Denver
Most Users Ever Online: 946
Currently Online: benny55
Guest(s) 239
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 1272
Members: 17841
Moderators: 6