Can you believe that time is upon us once again? Yes it is, it’s 2018 Tripawds Calendar time!
This is not a contest. You won’t have to pay or ask people to vote to get featured. But this year, only three calendar designs will be produced, so read the photo requirements below and send yours in by deadline. First come, first served. Act now!
Submit Your One Great Tripawd Calendar Photo by Wednesday October 18, 2017
See your three-legged hero in an eye-catching, sensational 2018 Tripawd Calendar. Whether you are owned by a cat, dog, chicken, rabbit or any other animal who’s living in the present or at the Rainbow Bridge, send your one great photo no later than Wednesday 10/18 and get featured in the 2018 Tripawds Heroes and Angels Calendars!
Please read all details below before submitting your photos!
Tripawd Calendar Rules
- All registered Tripawds members and/or @tripawds followers and fans may submit one (1) photo of their three legged dog or cat.
- Photos of present-day Tripawds and/oror those at the Rainbow Bridge are welcome.
- Only photos showing three legged animals will be accepted.
- Got more than 1 Tripawd? No problem. Enter one photo per Tripawd, or send one group photo).
- Pictures of a Tripawd with a four legged pal are fine, as long as the Tripawds is prominently shown.
- If your Tripawd has been in a previous calendar, send a new photo.
- Include the name of your Tripawd(s) and any other pets featured in the photo.
IMPORTANT: Follow the photo file requirements below. If your photo file size is too small for a full-page image, it will still be in a calendar. But it will be small and grouped with other small photos.
Tripawd Calendar Photo Requirements
*Only one photo per Tripawd
will be accepted from each person.
Photos emailed after Wednesday 10/18
will NOT be included in a calendar.
The one image you submit must be of good enough resolution / size to be printed in a paper calendar. Small photos do not reproduce well in print.
- Minimum Image Dimensions: 2400 x 1800
- Landscape Orientation is best.
Want to make sure your Tripawd has a full calendar page all to him/herself? Then your ONE photo must be at least 2400 x 1800 minimum size.
This photo is not good:
How to Send a Great Photo
On a Mac computer, view the photo and “Get Info” by typing “ + i” (Command I).
On a Windows machine, right-click to view image properties or hover your mouse over the photo in your Library or image viewer.
Where to Send Your Photo
- Only photos sent by email will be accepted.
- Email ONE photo HERE to this email (“admin-at-tripawds-dot-com”)
- You will receive a reply to your email or post confirming your image file is suitable for reproduction. If you don’t hear back within 1 day, contact us.
Please be sure to include your Tripawd’s name when sending a photo!
Please do not:
- Ask us to pick. It delays production, we will not choose for you.
- Email more than one photo. We know that’s hard, but you can do it!
- Request a specific month. Photos will be randomly placed throughout the year.
Photos submitted by the 10/18 deadline will be included in one of the three Tripawds Community Calendars. Those received after the deadline will NOT. Thanks for understanding.
Calendars will be available for purchase
in the Tripawds Gift Shop by November 1st.
Thank you so much for helping to make this the best Tripawds Calendar project ever. A portion of calendar proceeds help keep the Tripawds community online.