TRIPAWDS: Home to 22971 Members and 2152 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » YOUR PRIVACY » RANDOM BLOG

Caring for a Three Legged Dog or Cat

Tripawds is your home to learn how to care for a three legged dog or cat, with answers about dog leg amputation, and cat amputation recovery from many years of member experiences.

JUMP TO FORUMS

Join The Tripawds Community

Learn how to help three legged dogs and cats in the forums below. Browse and search as a guest or register for free and get full member benefits:

Instant post approval.

Private messages to members.

Subscribe to favorite topics.

Live Chat and much more!

Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon-c
Paws to Remember and Rejoice in 2010
sp_BlogLinkWhite Read the original blog post
sp_NewTopic Add Topic
Winnipeg
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
3 January 2010 - 10:22 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_QuotePost

We will NEVER forget Shilo. In fact I see her picture every morning. It is still sitting in Tazzie's gallery of tripawds, just above his food bowl.

My heart lives at Rainbow Bridge
3 January 2010 - 10:50 am

We all love Shiloh Anne.  Not only is she special in her own right, she's in the two-name club 🙂

Gone, but not forgotten.

Shanna & Spirit Trouble ~ Trouble gained her wings 3/16/2011, a 27 1/2 month cancer survivor, tail wagging. RIP sweetheart, you are my heart and soul.  Run free at Rainbow Bridge.
The November Five - Spirits Max, Cherry, Tika, Trouble & Nova. 11/2008 - 3/2013 An era ends as Queen Nova crossed the Bridge.

Wesley Chapel, FL
3 January 2010 - 12:58 pm

I will NEVER forget Shilo, and all the others who have passed... You will always be in my heart!! I wish that we could all meet one day... and have a group hug (and cry)... You never know... maybe one day... and if not here... then maybe at the Rainbow Bridge, where we will all be meeting up with our babies!

Angel Jake's Mom

Jake, 10yr old golden retriever (fractured his front right leg on 9/1, bone biopsy revealed osteosarcoma on 9/10, amputation on 9/17) and his family Marguerite, Jacques and Wolfie, 5yr old german shepherd and the newest addition to the family, Nala, a 7mth old Bengal mix kittie. Jake lost his battle on 11/9/2009, almost 8 weeks after his surgery. We will never forget our sweet golden angel… http://jakesjou.....ipawds.com ….. CANCER SUCKS!

On The Road

3 January 2010 - 12:58 pm

shiloanne said:

Please don't forget Shilo Anne… 

We shall never forget. Thank you for reminding others to visit Shilo Annes' three legged dog blog. ( I fixed the link. Winker ) Your final tribute post for Shilo is beautiful.

And Zeus ol' pal ... your mom has engrained a special place in our hearts for you forever with her generous reminders that the time is indeed now.

Tripawds Founders Jim and Rene
tripawds.com | tripawds.org | bemoredog.net | triday.pet

Oregon
4 January 2010 - 8:49 pm

Thank you all!! Sorry I was having a moment... Your words mean the world to me...

Tazzie - I have a colleague of all our Tripawd babies too!! smiley4

Jake's Mom - I will concur with that, it would be GREAT to all have a tripawd reunion..

Admin - Thank for adding Shilo's tribute, and for fixing my link..icon_redface

Alisa

Shilo diagnosed with osteosarcoma 9/4/2009, amputation 9/9/2009. ShiloAnne lost her battle 11/23/2009 where she regained her fourth leg and is patiently waiting for her parents to join her. We will always love you baby girl.

6 January 2010 - 4:04 am

No tripawd hero is ever forgotten no matter how long or short the fight. I know all our wonderful fur babies are hanging out together and enjoying the heavens until one day we are reunited with them...and what a wonderful reuinion that will be!!!

Alisa - you are allowed those moments - we all have them and I have to constantly remind myself that I wouldn't hurt so much if I didn't love so much.

Sending you hugs and much love

Heather and Spirit Zeus hangin out with Shilo Laugh

Heather and Spirit Zeus - Our life changing journey…from the earth to the heavens…one day at a time…always together

6 January 2010 - 9:06 am

Alisa,

We will not forget Shilo Anne and the brave fight.  We are extremely apprecative of your support to this community.  You are one of our shining examples that it is not about the quantity of time, but the quality of that time.  Forgive me if my mind is not functioning at the moment.

Spirit Cherry's Spirit

Forum Timezone: America/Denver
Most Users Ever Online: 946
Currently Online: Edward_1
Guest(s) 229
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 1268
Members: 17733
Moderators: 6
Admins: 3