Calling all Tripawds members, it’s time for the 2015 Tripawds Calendars!
Starting today, your Tripawd can be featured in the 2015 community calendar when you post and share your one very best Tripawd photo!
- All registered Tripawds.com members* with living or angel Tripawds of any species.
- Honorary Tripawds (quadpawds undergoing palliative care, those with a limb deformity, etc.)
- Packs with multiple Tripawds are also eligible (you can enter 1 photo per Tripawd or a group photo).
- Previous calendar Tripawds may send a new photo.
Only one “Print-Ready” photo per Tripawd will be accepted for the calendar. This means that the one image you submit must be of good enough resolution/size to be printed in a paper calendar. If not, it cannot be included in the calendar (small photos do not reproduce well in print).
Your original source image must be at least 2400 x 1800 minimum size.
Here’s how to tell if your photo is the right quality:
On a Mac: view the photo and “Get Info” by typing “<cmd> + i” (Command I).
On Windows: hover your mouse over it in your Library or image viewer.
Clear as mud? Ask any questions you’d like so we can help you find one great photo.
How to Submit Your Photo
- All registered Tripawds.com members may submit one photo for each Tripawd by posting it here in the Tripawds Forums OR emailing it to us.
- Photos MUST be received no later than Sunday 10/26 at 11:59pm Eastern Time.
- Not sure how to upload your one photo in the Forums? Read these forum photo upload instructions.
- If you still need help contact us, we’re happy to assist.
Keep in mind that when you post your pic in the Forums, it will automatically be resized to fit on screen. That’s OK. As long as you upload your original photo you’re in business.
All photos submitted by the 10/26 deadline will be included in a Tripawds Community Calendar!
Multiple calendar versions will be designed, based on the number of photos submitted. Please keep in mind that due to page constraints and image quality, some photos will share a page with other Tripawd heroes or angels in order to maintain appropriate page count and good print quality.
We hope this makes sense. Please ask any questions if something’s unclear or you need help, then start digging for that one perfect photo!
Thanks so much for your participation. A portion of calendar proceeds help keep the Tripawds community online.