Join The Discussion
Learn about life on three legs in the forums below. Browse and search as a guest or register for free to take advantage of member benefits:
- Instant post approval.
- Private messages to members.
- Subscribe to favorite topics.
- Join the Live Chat and more!
The Tripawds Library
Download Tripawds e-books for fast answers to common canine recovery and care questions!
A A A
25 April 2007
Mast Cell Cancer in Dogs and Cats with Dr. Ann Hohenhaus*
Guest: Dr. Ann Hohenhaus
Date: Sunday, March 15, 2015
Time: 6:00pm EST (3:00 Pacific)
Duration: 30 min.
Call In Number: (646) 716-5450*
Tune In Here: http://www.blog.....-hohenhaus
Dr. Ann Hohenhaus is a third generation veterinarian with an extensive background and expertise in veterinary medicine. She has achieved board certification in both Oncology and Small Animal Internal Medicine by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine.
Dr. Hohenhaus is a staff Doctor and Head of the Jaqua Transfusion Medicine Service at The Animal Medical Center in New York City, a non-profit veterinary center that has been a national leader in animal care since 1910.
Listen as Dr. Hohenhaus teaches us everything we need to know about mast cell cancer including:
- What is the difference between a "mast cell" and a "mast cell tumor"?
- How do does mast cell cancer present in dogs and cats?
- Are there things we can do to prevent it, or catch it before it spreads?
- What do vets do to diagnose mast cell cancer?
- Is mast cell cancer treatable? If so, how?
- What is the prognosis for this cancer?
- Are there new treatments to help make mast cell cancer easier to live with?
Post questions for this episode below prior to Friday, March 13, 2015 or join us in the Live Tripawds Chat during the show!
*You do not need to call in to listen to the show. Only call if you have questions you would like answered live on the air.
Most Users Ever Online: 597
Currently Online: romythepawd
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices Used: Desktop (74), Phone (11), Tablet (1)
Guest Posters: 997