Join The Discussion
Learn about life on three legs in the forums below. Browse and search as a guest or register for free to take advantage of member benefits:
- Instant post approval.
- Private messages to members.
- Subscribe to favorite topics.
- Join the Live Chat and more!
Tripawd Heroes Book
Tripawd Heroes books feature inspirational stories and photos of dogs loving life on three legs!
Just got an email about this interesting two-part free webinar on Tuesday 2/12 and Tuesday 2/26. It’s geared toward veterinarians and veterinary nurses, but will no doubt have good information for pet parents like us to discuss with our vets:
Join Josh Sosnow, DVM, chief medical officer of CompanionCBD, for a discussion on how cannabidiol (CBD) can be safely used in practice to augment more traditional therapies.
Dr. Sosnow will outline the current state of regulation pertaining to CBD and the hemp industry and will cover the basics of the endocannabinoid system and its many functions.
By attending the webinar, veterinarians and practice team members will be able to:
- Discuss what CBD is, including its composition and regulatory status
- Outline the endocannabinoid system
- Discuss using CBD to aid in the management of a variety of conditions
- The endocannabinoid system
- Outline the use of CBD in the clinical environment
- Discuss the direction of future study of CBD in patients
Registration for part II is here.
22 February 2013
This really sounds fascinating! Thanks for providing us with the best information out there on this evolving topic.
Happy Hannah had a glorious additional bonus time of over one yr & two months after amp for osteo! She made me laugh everyday! Joined April's Angels after send off meal of steak, ice cream, M&Ms & deer poop!