Caring for a Three Legged Dog or Cat
Tripawds is your home to learn how to care for a three legged dog or cat, with answers about dog leg amputation, and cat amputation recovery from many years of member experiences.
Join The Tripawds Community
Learn how to help three legged dogs and cats in the forums below. Browse and search as a guest or register for free and get full member benefits:
Instant post approval.
Private messages to members.
Subscribe to favorite topics.
Live Chat and much more!
24 September 2009
Note To Tripawds Bloggers:
In our continuing efforts to improve performance and maintain the best security for all Tripawds Blogs , we have had to update the default theme applied to all new blogs. The previous default theme was outdated, potentially causing vulnerabilities, and no update was available. The new default theme we have activated, is actually based on the one our previous default was created from, so it is the same...but different.
What does this mean?
If you have never changed your blog's theme from the default, you may notice it looks a little different.
The new default theme has:
- Different size header image
- One sidebar instead of two
But it also includes a number of improvements! Users can now:
- Select from multiple default headers featuring new Tripawds dog and cat branding.
- Upload various randomized header images.
- Add Background Image to site
- Create custom navigation menu
- Add Archives or Sitemap pages
- Use Full Width Page Template (without sidebar)
So...What does this mean?
- If you don't have a blog, simply disregard this notice. Or, create your free Tripawds blog now.
- If you do have a blog, but have already changed the theme for a different layout/design than the default, this change will not affect you.
- If you have a blog, but never changed your theme:
- You may need to clear your browser cache, or force-reload the page when re-visiting your blog. (alt+refresh on PC, option-refresh on Mac)
- You may need to upload a new header image if you had previously changed it from the default. (Dashboard -> Appearance -> Header)
- You may need to reconfigure your sidebars, if you had customized your widgets. Old widgets will remain as "inactive" and can be used again. (Dashboard -> Appearance -> Widgets)
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and are happy to help any way we can.
Tripawds Founders Jim and Rene
tripawds.com | tripawds.org | bemoredog.net | triday.pet