Join The Discussion
Learn about life on three legs in the forums below. Browse and search as a guest or register for free to take advantage of member benefits:
- Instant post approval.
- Private messages to members.
- Subscribe to favorite topics.
- Join the Live Chat and more!
Want to talk with a friend who understands? Call the toll-free Tripawds Helpline!
I am having the same issues. I have several threads that I have had to subscribe back to several times. Once unsubscribed I lose email notification, but I have not unsubscribed from any of them manually.
Interesting, we have not yet been able to replicate the issue with various accounts here, and will investigate further.
One rather drastic troubleshooting step entails resetting subscriptions for all users, which deletes any current subscriptions.
Before we do that, anyone experiencing a similar issue should please do the following:
1. Reply to this topic with as much detail as possible: What browser? What type of device? What IP address?
2. Uncheck PM Email Notifications
(Profile -> Options -> Edit Global Options)
2. Clear web browser cache.
3. Clear all cookies for any tripawds domain.
4. Log out of Tripawds
5. Close and relaunch web browser
6. Log in to Tripawds
7. Update Profile to enable PM Email Notifications
8. Subscribe to this topic and reply confirming you have done all of the above.
9. Review topic subscriptions
(Profile – > Subscriptions -> Topic Subscriptions)
10. Confirm receipt or lack of Email Notifications.
If you wouldn’t mind deleting after you get what you need id be very appreciative❤️
If you wouldn’t mind deleting after you get what you need id be very appreciative…
Done. Be sure to take all the other steps, most importantly clearing any browser cookies for tripawds.com – cookies control user sessions which drive subscription status updates.
Will do, hope that helps!
…cookies control user sessions which drive subscription status updates.
And cookies get stale…