TRIPAWDS: Home to 23125 Members and 2161 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » YOUR PRIVACY » RANDOM BLOG

Caring for a Three Legged Dog or Cat

Tripawds is your home to learn how to care for a three legged dog or cat, with answers about dog leg amputation, and cat amputation recovery from many years of member experiences.

JUMP TO FORUMS

Join The Tripawds Community

Learn how to help three legged dogs and cats in the forums below. Browse and search as a guest or register for free and get full member benefits:

Instant post approval.

Private messages to members.

Subscribe to favorite topics.

Live Chat and much more!

Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
sp_TopicIcon-c
The First 2024 Tripawds Live Q&A, is Tuesday, 1/23 9 pm Eastern
sp_BlogLinkWhite Read the original blog post
sp_NewTopic Add Topic
The Rainbow Bridge

sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
17 January 2024 - 3:33 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

New to Tripawds? Want to share your story? Our community will be waiting at the first 2024 Tripawds Live Q&A on Zoom!

From pet amputation recovery support to mobility challenges, mental health support, and more, this is your chance to lean on the community for our free monthly discussion.

Get Free Live Support for All Tripawds Community Members

The next Tripawds Live Q&A is happening Tuesday January 23 at 9 pm Eastern (6 Pacific).

Join Tripawds founders Rene and Jim, along with your fellow community supporters for live group support from people who get it. No question is too big or too small. This call is not for urgent veterinary advice, but we'll do our best to guide you with information you need to discuss with your vet team.

Register for Call

Jump on the upcoming Zoom call to get fast answers to your questions. Or, share your story to help support others.

This is a free benefit for all Tripawds members and followers. But registration is required to receive your private call details. And, with the costs to support this community increasing every year, if you find these calls helpful we hope you will consider becoming a Tripawds Supporter.

benefits that support Tripawds
Click to Support Tripawds!

By supporting Tripawds, you are offsetting the costs to keep our community online. Plus, you're allowing us to hold these free Zoom calls so we can all help even more parents of three-legged pets. It's a win-win for everypawdy!

Join the Next Tripawds Live Q&A Call!

Our First 2024 Tripawds Live Q&A call is free and open to the community. Bring your questions, and help support others going through this ruff time. Free registration is required to receive Zoom call details.

DATE: Tuesday January 23, 2024

TIME: 9:00 pm Eastern (6 Pacific)

Register for Call

Can't make it? Register anyways, the call will be recorded and available for a limited time to registrants.

We hope to see you on Zoom!

Virginia

18 January 2024 - 9:08 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Looking forward to seeing everyone!💖

Sally and Alumni Happy Hannah and Merry Myrtle and Frankie too!

Happy Hannah had a glorious additional bonus time of over one yr & two months after amp for osteo! She made me laugh everyday! Joined April's Angels after send off meal of steak, ice cream, M&Ms & deer poop!

Virginia

23 January 2024 - 3:10 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Grrrr.....have a few things going on that put me behind the eight ball and  will interfere with me  doing the Zoom tonight. 😡  Looking forward to the next time😎

Much love to everyone!!!♥️♥️♥️

Happy Hannah had a glorious additional bonus time of over one yr & two months after amp for osteo! She made me laugh everyday! Joined April's Angels after send off meal of steak, ice cream, M&Ms & deer poop!

The Rainbow Bridge

23 January 2024 - 3:50 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Awww dang we are going to miss you! I was just going to ask if you'd like log-in help. If anything changes we'd love to see you again! 

28 January 2024 - 7:07 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Kenzie missed seeing her Aunt Sally❤️

My Beautiful Beloved Brownie was diagnosed with Osteosarcoma on February 26, 2019.  With all odds against him he lived an additional one year and eight days with amputation, love, and prayer.  I was honored to be his mom, and I have never been so proud!  He will live forever in my Heart!

Brownie Bubba Bell

04/01/2007 - 03/05/2020

"March Saint"

Virginia

28 January 2024 - 7:47 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory
sp_QuotePost

Awww Nancy♥️  Bummed I missed it.  A little Birdie told me it went on for almost two hours.  Next time Nancy, gotta make it happen....cant wait to see you.and Kenzie and all our "family"💖

Forum Timezone: America/Denver
Most Users Ever Online: 946
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 212
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 1272
Members: 17876
Moderators: 6
Admins: 3
Forum Stats: