TRIPAWDS: Home to 23129 Members and 2161 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » YOUR PRIVACY » RANDOM BLOG

Caring for a Three Legged Dog or Cat

Tripawds is your home to learn how to care for a three legged dog or cat, with answers about dog leg amputation, and cat amputation recovery from many years of member experiences.

JUMP TO FORUMS

Join The Tripawds Community

Learn how to help three legged dogs and cats in the forums below. Browse and search as a guest or register for free and get full member benefits:

Instant post approval.

Private messages to members.

Subscribe to favorite topics.

Live Chat and much more!

Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic
Topic Rating: 5 Topic Rating: 5 Topic Rating: 5 Topic Rating: 5 Topic Rating: 5 Topic Rating: 5 (7 votes) 
sp_TopicIcon-c
Sunday is Triday 2024, Share Your 3-Legged Love Story!
sp_BlogLinkWhite Read the original blog post
sp_NewTopic Add Topic
The Rainbow Bridge

sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
28 February 2024 - 3:33 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

This Sunday is Triday 2024, International Tripawd Awareness Day! We are kicking off an entire month of celebrating with as many Tripawd love stories as we can share!

Be sure to tell your story this Sunday! Let the world about your amazing 3-legged hero. Here's how you can do that.

Triday 2024 kicks off Trimonth, a celebration of 3-legged pets and their people.
Triday 2024 is a month-long celebration this year!

Let's Celebrate 3-Legged Heroes on Triday, Sunday March 3

The goal of International Tripawd Awareness Day is to honor three-legged pets everywhere and the people who care for them.

Join the world's biggest celebration of amputee pets and their people. It begins on March 3, and continues throughout the entire month!

The Tripawd Awareness Day website features fun ways to spread the word to everyone you know, and people you don't! YOU can raise awareness by doing fun things like:

Download your MyTri sign and fill in the blank!

Then snap a photo of you with your hero! Post in our Discussion Forums' Share Your Story area. Caption your social media post with your story so we can share it!

Image Enlarger

Add Cute Tripawd GIFs to your Facebook and Instagram Posts

We have Tripawd GIPHY images for you to share! Search GIFs for "triday" and "tripawds" to use in Facebook comments and as stickers on Instagram stories.

Image Enlarger

Image Enlarger

Image Enlarger

Tag your photos so everyone can find you on TriDay 2024!

Use These Triday 2024 Tags:

.st0{display:none}.st2{display:inline}Triday

.st0{display:none}.st2{display:inline}Tripawds

.st0{display:none}.st2{display:inline}MyTri

.st0{display:none}.st2{display:inline}TripawdAwareness

Let's Get Tripawds Trending!

Tripawds

TripawdsCommunity

Send your photo to @Tripawds on Facebook and/or @TripawdsCommunity on Instagram. We will share and add as many as we can to the #mytri gallery on the Tripawd Awareness website.

Pawty with Us at the March 19 Tripawds Community Group Call

Be sure to join our March "Trimonth" Zoom pawty on March 19 to meet the community, ask questions, and share your story!

Register for the Tripawd Awareness Zoom Pawty

Together, we can continue to help Tripawds and their people everywhere! We look forward to seeing all the fun on March 3 and all month long!

LEARN MORE AT TRIDAY.PET

Michigan

1 March 2024 - 7:26 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory
sp_QuotePost

Hoppy/Happy Triday 3/3

yeah, we are early;)
Image Enlarger

Image Enlarger

( the little things in life, figuring out how to do the still pic and getting the gif to move & yes, being ecstatic when it did)smiley4
If anyone else wants to use the 3/3

https://giphy.c.....rDiAVZfUZC
💝💝💝

The Rainbow Bridge

1 March 2024 - 12:04 pm
sp_QuotePost

Oooh nice giphy Holly, thank you! We added it to the Tripawds Triday Giphy Page

Let the Triday and Trimonth fun begin!

TriDay-Spokesdawgs-scaled.jpgImage Enlarger

Michigan

2 March 2024 - 7:59 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

frankietri.gifImage Enlarger

Posting for Sally & Frankie😍

💝💝💝

The Rainbow Bridge

2 March 2024 - 8:52 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Awww what a gorgeous photo! LOVE that Frankie!

Canada
3 March 2024 - 9:15 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Purrkins said

Hoppy/Happy Triday 3/3

yeah, we are early;)

Image Enlarger

Image Enlarger

( the little things in life, figuring out how to do the still pic and getting the gif to move & yes, being ecstatic when it did)smiley4

If anyone else wants to use the 3/3

https://giphy.c.....rDiAVZfUZC

💝💝💝

Oh my Whispurrring Purrrkins, you are the most Hansomest of all!!!smiley9 Hoppy, Happy Tri-Day my Little big fella!!! smiley_clap

Super Duper Stu is surrounding you with love and tons of Pawsitivity, you are such a brave strong boy, an absolute inspawration!!!

Love and Hoppiness from your Canadian Furmily sp_hearticon2sp_hearticon2sp_hearticon2

On July 10/17 I became a Super Tripawd! You can find out more about my Pawrents Allensong but first Check out my 🎗 journey Super Stu Remember...“live in the moment!“  

Canada
3 March 2024 - 9:24 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Freakin’ Handsome Frankie!!! smiley_clap

I’ve so missed seeing your handsome face along with all your Furmily!!! Hoppy Happy Tri Day Frankie!!!  

Be sure to surround your Mum with Rots of Ruv from your furiend Petra and Furmily and rots of super duper kisses from Super Duper Stewie in Heaven!!!smiley10sp_hearticon2

On July 10/17 I became a Super Tripawd! You can find out more about my Pawrents Allensong but first Check out my 🎗 journey Super Stu Remember...“live in the moment!“  

Canada
3 March 2024 - 10:18 am
sp_QuotePost

SUPER DUPER STU POPPING IN FROM THE GREAT BEYOND 💫 TO WISH ALL MY FELLOW TRIPAWDIANS A HOPPY HAPPY TRI-DAY!!!

I’ve been busy up here in heaven my furiends, having a super duper hoppy time with all of my Tripawdian mates and my Furmily mates! The best part of being here up in heaven is sending special messages to my Mum and surrounding her and ALL OF MY FURMILY with love and protection. 

I have been especially busy this morning, getting Mum and Miss Holly working on a Super Duper Tri-Day special visit to you all and boyz da boyz have they come up with a treasure!!! Thank you Miss Holly and Mr Purrrkins, you guys are so very helpful in so many ways, these Giffy’s are way beyond brilliant, they are showing everypawdy that a heart will always keep on beating, if our love is strong enough!!! 

I’m sorry I don’t pop in more often my Tripawdian mates, but I know Mum thinks of you all often 

With much Ruv and Hoppiness

From Super Duper Truper Stu!

Image Enlarger

sp_hearticon2sp_hearticon2sp_hearticon2

The Rainbow Bridge

3 March 2024 - 11:37 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

SUPER STU!!! Hoppy Triday you lovely hero! It's so good to see you and wow that is wonderful bling that Holly made! sp_hearticon2sp_hearticon2sp_hearticon2

We feel VERY protected and loved knowing you are in the heavens looking out for us. Say hi to Wyatt Ray Has a Lot to Say, and give Jerry a 3-paws up from us too! 

sp_hearticon2sp_hearticon2sp_hearticon2

The Rainbow Bridge

3 March 2024 - 12:32 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

We hope everypawdy is having an AMAZING Triday!

Today is also the start day for the 2024 Iditarod Race here in Alaska. What a coincidence! And all because of one very special sled dog named Calpurnia, whose mushing parents are now our good friends, and living up the road from us. All of us are headed to the race in just a bit so Admin and I will be offline most of today.

20090613w_calpurnia01.jpgImage Enlarger

Just want everyone to know we are thinking of you and sending lots of love and hugs for a fabulous day!

Alyssa and Winifred
3 March 2024 - 3:11 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Happy Tripawd Awareness Day from my Girl Winifred and I!!! 

We are: 

-Four Years Old (Okay Four years and 10 months)

-9 months and 1-day post rear amputation

-confirmed Chondrosarcoma in Leg

-Working on getting rid of some Oligometastasis in our Rib 

-Happy as we can be

[Image Can Not Be Found]

3 March 2024 - 3:41 pm
sp_QuotePost

Happy Triday from Winifred and I!!! 

Our very first Tri-day...

We: 

Are four and 10 months!

Are 9 months and 1 day post rear leg amputation

Fighting ChondroSarcoma (Oligiometastasis in Rib)

Happy as a Golden Retriever!!! <3

The Rainbow Bridge

4 March 2024 - 11:13 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Hoppy Triday Alyssa and Winifred!

Sorry your photo didn't show up.

This is how adding images works in the Forums.

Basically you need to:

- upload a photo somewhere like your own Tripawds blog, or a public image hosting site like Imgur.com or Imgbb.com
- then copy the image URL (or just tap the image and copy it if you're on a mobile device)
- return here, and paste the image into your forum post.

Hope that makes sense. Let us know if you'd like help!

Forum Timezone: America/Denver
Most Users Ever Online: 946
Currently Online: Jarrod
Guest(s) 263
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 1272
Members: 17880
Moderators: 6
Admins: 3
Forum Stats: