TRIPAWDS: Home to 22971 Members and 2152 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » YOUR PRIVACY » RANDOM BLOG

Caring for a Three Legged Dog or Cat

Tripawds is your home to learn how to care for a three legged dog or cat, with answers about dog leg amputation, and cat amputation recovery from many years of member experiences.

JUMP TO FORUMS

Join The Tripawds Community

Learn how to help three legged dogs and cats in the forums below. Browse and search as a guest or register for free and get full member benefits:

Instant post approval.

Private messages to members.

Subscribe to favorite topics.

Live Chat and much more!

Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
sp_TopicIcon-c
Healing Mediation for Animals; This Sunday, 4/19/09
sp_NewTopic Add Topic
On The Road

sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
17 April 2009 - 10:00 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

A wonderful animal communicator we met in Vermont, Lesley Nase, is inviting all of us to take a moment to participate in some important spiritual events this week, one of which you may find very comforting as you adjust to the challenges of your beloved Tripawd's life on three legs (see bold highlighted text). Here is the invitation . . .

I invite you to join me this coming weekend in three different events and you can do so from your own home. This up coming weekend is the start of a week long "The Return of the Ancestors Gathering." Indigenous elders from the four corners of the world will gather in northern Arizona to perform the ceremonies that will balance the Earth and all of humanity as we ease our way through the Great Shift of the Ages.

We do not have to always be physically present to be a part of the healing, balancing or changing energies that are occurring upon the Earth at this time. We do need to be present with ourselves and open up to the vibrations that will be carried across the land. I am extending just such an invitation.

*April 18th at 7:30 PM EST*
I will be lighting a fire at sunset, drumming/rattling and giving /gratitude/ for all that I have received in my life and for all that is still to come. To join me all you need is your intention to express your gratitude, feel yourself in your minds eye in a place of nature that feels safe and welcoming. Light a candle or sit by a fire, the smoke of the flame will carry your gratitude up where it will join others who are in circle at this time.

When I call in all of guides and angels of all who are participating in this ceremony you will feel the love and support surrounding you. Stand, sit or dance for as long as you feel moved to do so, the more you up your heart and are grateful for what life has giving you the more the energy of the night will move through you.

*April 19th * *at 8:00 PM EST*
A healing meditation, to participate in the healing meditations you can email me names of animals and/or people who are in need of healing at lnase20@moonspinnerstearoomshamanichealing.com

All names must reach me by 5 PM April 18th to be included in the healing session. Please let me know if it is a four (or three) legged or winged friend name. I will be opening up the meditation by calling healing guides and angels, reading off the names and then sending out healing to all who need it and for Mother Earth.

Join me by sitting in your own quiet place on the 19th , keep your arms and legs uncrossed, palms resting on your lap. Picture in your mind's eye your loved one that needs healing and send that love out through your heart. By joining me in silent intention and sending out love it will amplify the healing energies. There is no limit to the time that you sit with me; I will feel your energy joining with mind to send out healing.

Vision Quest *April 20 -23rd *
Vision quest are traditionally a rite of passage in some Native American cultures, the quest is taken right before entering into puberty. Later in life it is a time of internal transformation and renewal, a time of seeking truths and divine realization, just as many of the ancient prophets did in their time. Vision quests have been practiced all over the world in many different forms and religions throughout the ages. A vision quest may be done in a day, a week or a month.

The timing of this vision quest came when I was envisioning myself at The Return of the Ancestors Gathering; an elder walked up to me and started telling me about the land I needed to help balance. The land, I realized was not in Arizona it was here in Vermont, the quest is about finding the land and much more for me. I am greatly honored to be doing this work during at the same time of the gathering in Arizona.

This is a time of new dreams and new visions, a time to open your hearts and connect to the heartbeat that pulses throughout the world. As the indigenous elders gather round in ceremony and ritual I invite you to seek your own truth and honor the Earth and its people for these changing times. By keeping your quest in your mind take a walk being aware that everything that surrounds you is living and messages come in many different forms and shapes. After your walk write down your thoughts and impressions, you may be pleasantly surprised to find out how connected and in tune to the natural world around you. The answers you looking for are there.

Sent with love and light,

Lesley Nase

Tripawds Founders Jim and Rene
tripawds.com | tripawds.org | bemoredog.net | triday.pet

sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
18 April 2009 - 10:05 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

LOVE IT...thanks so much for sharing!!!

Way Cool

Heather and Spirit Zeus - Our life changing journey…from the earth to the heavens…one day at a time…always together

Forum Timezone: America/Denver
Most Users Ever Online: 946
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 219
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 1268
Members: 17733
Moderators: 6
Admins: 3
Forum Stats: