TRIPAWDS: Home to 23138 Members and 2162 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » YOUR PRIVACY » RANDOM BLOG

Caring for a Three Legged Dog or Cat

Tripawds is your home to learn how to care for a three legged dog or cat, with answers about dog leg amputation, and cat amputation recovery from many years of member experiences.

JUMP TO FORUMS

Join The Tripawds Community

Learn how to help three legged dogs and cats in the forums below. Browse and search as a guest or register for free and get full member benefits:

Instant post approval.

Private messages to members.

Subscribe to favorite topics.

Live Chat and much more!

Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon-c
Max and Linda on the road, Jan. 2010
sp_NewTopic Add Topic
Orange County, CA
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
11 January 2010 - 2:09 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_QuotePost

We're now safely home from our trip up north, and the dogs are unconscious. We all had a great time at the Tripawd party in Mill Valley, and we're grateful beyond words that we could make it and meet so many of you. We posted an album of pics from that gathering:

http://maxandli.....fly.com/68

And we also posted a separate album with photos of our other adventures. We drove from Orange County to Carmel on Thursday Jan 07, and had a fun-filled Friday in the most dog-friendly city around before going to the Tripawd party on Saturday. Then it was back home on Sunday. Here are the pics:

http://maxandli.....fly.com/26

Max is so wiped out from all that activity and driving that he'll have a thousand-yard stare for the next few days. But it's the best kind of tired - the kind a mutt gets from having more fun than he's ever had before.

Wesley Chapel, FL
11 January 2010 - 5:51 am

I loved all the pictures from your adventures with Max and Linda... What beautiful memories you will have to treasure always!!! Thank you so much for sharing them with us!!

Angel Jake's Mom

Jake, 10yr old golden retriever (fractured his front right leg on 9/1, bone biopsy revealed osteosarcoma on 9/10, amputation on 9/17) and his family Marguerite, Jacques and Wolfie, 5yr old german shepherd and the newest addition to the family, Nala, a 7mth old Bengal mix kittie. Jake lost his battle on 11/9/2009, almost 8 weeks after his surgery. We will never forget our sweet golden angel… http://jakesjou.....ipawds.com ….. CANCER SUCKS!

11 January 2010 - 8:51 am

Wonderful pictures and indeed a great time appeared to be had by all.  It was truly amazing to see so many perpetual motion TriPawds in action.  I know that it turned many heads and it should change minds on how great a life they can have.

Appreciated meeting so many.  It was nice to be able to put faces on the posting persona.  Very glad that you had a safe trip back home and enjoyed your "vacation".

Spirit Cherry's Dad - Bob

On The Road

11 January 2010 - 9:25 pm

Oh my DOG I love these photos! I wish we could post them here but Shutterfly doesn't let you do that. You captured this beautiful road trip so well you guys, thank you.

It does everyone's heart so good to know that you all had such a memorable time. You've shown to the world what living in the now truly means.

Many, many hugs to you and especially our hero, Max.

Tripawds Founders Jim and Rene
tripawds.com | tripawds.org | bemoredog.net | triday.pet

Montréal , Canada
12 January 2010 - 8:05 am

Wonderful trip! Gald to hear everyone enjoyed it to its fullest. Beauty, happiness and love are shining through your pictures!!  Max and Linda are stunning!!  Please give them both a big hug from me Aw Shucks

Suzanne and Oslo

East Bay, CA
12 January 2010 - 5:15 pm

You guys are awesome photographers. These are great pictures. It was sooooo wonderful to meet you guys in person. And Max and Linda! What a great family you have.

May 2001-Jan 21, 2010.....I'm a dog and I'm AWESOME!..... Always.

Forum Timezone: America/Denver
Most Users Ever Online: 946
Currently Online: jerry, Nika
Guest(s) 210
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 1272
Members: 17889
Moderators: 6
Admins: 3
Forum Stats: