TRIPAWDS: Home to 22974 Members and 2152 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » YOUR PRIVACY » RANDOM BLOG

Caring for a Three Legged Dog or Cat

Tripawds is your home to learn how to care for a three legged dog or cat, with answers about dog leg amputation, and cat amputation recovery from many years of member experiences.

JUMP TO FORUMS

Join The Tripawds Community

Learn how to help three legged dogs and cats in the forums below. Browse and search as a guest or register for free and get full member benefits:

Instant post approval.

Private messages to members.

Subscribe to favorite topics.

Live Chat and much more!

Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon-c
Monkeydog Mania Calendars 2012 - ARE HERE! Get 'em while they're hot!
sp_NewTopic Add Topic
Golden Girls
28 November 2011 - 9:40 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_QuotePost

Just ordered my copy, although Peyton & Darby says the picture makes their butts look big, LOL.

sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
28 November 2011 - 7:42 pm

Oh wow! My Layla and Diesel made it into the calendar! surprised I miss a few days for Thanksgiving and I come back to see my pretty little lady and handsome big boy are supermodels! I'll order my copy as soon as I can get settled in front of the computer.big-grin

Washington
28 November 2011 - 9:20 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory sp_QuotePost

Monkeybutt-Bunny Vampire Pirate said:

WHY ARE THERE YUCKY TRIPAWD GURL PICTURES ON MY TOPIC????????????!!!!!!! 

Cuz this site is called TRIPAWDS, not VampireButt Bunny Monkeyhead whatevers! If somebuddy is looking at pictures on a interweb site called Tripawds, they probably wants to see pictures of beautiful Tripawds! Not four-footers, and 'specially not ones that have "Butt" in their name. Right, Abby? Ginger? Lylee? Girls???????

Princess Grand MarshallImage Enlarger

Tripawd Princess Grand Marshall Woo
Rio

the Woo

~ ~ Rio ~ ~
Forever in my heart...

April 2000 – January 20, 2012
Diagnosed with Mast Cell Cancer in June 2007. Left rear leg amputated Feb. 8, 2011.
Mets discovered Aug. 31, 2011. Read more of Rio's story here.

29 November 2011 - 5:19 pm

Rio,

U invaded our turf, Miss Rosie Rio!  Ok, you might be that Grand Madam Parade Leader or somethin' like that, but this page is for monkeybutt smack talk...NO tripawds pee mitted cuz we R talkin' bout U! 

And don't try to catch me N kiss me cuz I mite be little, but I is FAST!

Affexshumately yers,

Mack

San Diego, CA
29 November 2011 - 5:54 pm

Mack, you should know that Tripawds RULE these web pages, especially us Tripawd Warrior Princesses!

If we want to interrupt your monkeybutt posts with cute pictures of ourselves - we will!

Image Enlarger

And if we want to chase you and hold you down and kiss you - we will do that too! Don't think we can't catch you just cuz we have one less leg than you do. It makes us more aerodynamic! We are built for speed! Look at how I fly through the air with the greatest of ease!

Now that I've reminded you as to why we are all here (to celebrate TRIPAWDS) we will allow you go on with a little bit of your monkeybutt-fun. (But only because the calendar makes money to support TRIPAWDS!!!)

Kisses,

Abby, TWPSMCG (Tripawd Warrior Princess Super Model Cover Girl)

Abby: Aug 1, 2009 – Jan 10, 2012. Our beautiful rescue pup lived LARGE with osteosarcoma for 15 months – half her way-too-short life. I think our "halflistic" approach (mixing traditional meds + supplements) helped her thrive. (PM me for details. I'm happy to help.) She had lung mets for over a year. They took her from us in the end, but they cannot take her spirit! She will live forever in our hearts. She loved the beach and giving kisses and going to In-N-Out for a Flying Dutchman. Tripawds blog, and a more detailed blog here. Please also check out my novel, What the Dog Ate. Now also in paperback! Purchase it at Amazon via Tripawds and help support Tripawds!

29 November 2011 - 6:12 pm

OMG! You people, err, dogs are too funny!big-grin

29 November 2011 - 6:52 pm

Hey scAbby Abby with all them letters behind yer name,

I see how yer lookin' at me in your pitcher--yer ready to pounce on me!  And... I am a bit skeered...

Monkeybutt Vampire Pirate and Samson007!!!  I need u to save me from them gurl tipward warrior princesses!  They want to lick my mouth!

Puke-o,

Mack

Monkeybutt-Bunny Vampire
29 November 2011 - 6:56 pm

Pick a side Baxter! .... A really super cool terrier Monkeybutt like me....or a poopie-headed stoooopid tripawd.  Since you are a tripawd and a terrier, you can pick your side!  Terriers trump Tripawdness!  Layla and Diesel know the right side!

Yeah, Mack - it's all about the Smack!   

Ima poet and I didn't even know it!  Bwahhahahhahahhahaha!

Yucky Mucky Gurls.

Washington
29 November 2011 - 7:48 pm

It's all about the Monkeybutt smackDOWN, you mean!!! Hahahahaha

Rio

the Woo

~ ~ Rio ~ ~
Forever in my heart...

April 2000 – January 20, 2012
Diagnosed with Mast Cell Cancer in June 2007. Left rear leg amputated Feb. 8, 2011.
Mets discovered Aug. 31, 2011. Read more of Rio's story here.

On The Road

1 December 2011 - 9:56 am

Monkeybutt-Bunny Vampire Pirate said:

A really super cool terrier Monkeybutt like me...

Yeah, we gotta admit you're pretty cool for putting this calendar together. That's why we just announced it in the Tripawds Gifts blog.

Thank you.

Tripawds Founders Jim and Rene
tripawds.com | tripawds.org | bemoredog.net | triday.pet

Monkeybutt-Bunny Vampire
1 December 2011 - 12:14 pm

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

The Monkeydog Mania Calendars are being shipped out to the Monkeydogs!  So watch for your monkey mail Monkeydogs! 

OH!  And get this...we already sold out our first print production so more have been ordered!  (They flew off the shelves because we are way more popular than tripawds!)  Which also means, that if you haven't ordered one yet, it'll take about 10 days for the new shipment.  But get your orders in now! 

Your Monkeyfriend,

MBBVP

knoxville, tn
1 December 2011 - 4:52 pm

geesh, sam (aka 'squirrel boy') is doing back flips and moon walking saying how popular monkey dogs are....geesh, what have we started, he is out of control now!!!!!!!!

gayle

Life is good, so very, very good!!! Gayle enjoyed each and every moment of each and every wonderful day (naps included).  She left this world December 12, 2011 – off on a new adventure.

Love Never Ends

http://etgayle

1 December 2011 - 6:45 pm

I guess we showed you tripawds a thing er 2.  You all laughed at us and said we were too lazy or diz orginized to send in our Monkeybutt pichers.  Well, naw, naw, naw, naw, naw!  We got our monkeybutts together and have SOLD out the ferst printing of our calendars!  Monkeybutts RULE!  We mite be smaller in number, but we are real go gitters--and we are purdy, too!!  And we know how to take our pawrent's credit card and order as many calendars as we want...before we hit the maxie mum line of credit..then we find another credit card!  Ha, ha, ha, you jealous tripawds!

do some flips fer me, Squirrel Boy Sam! 

Monkeybutt Mack, over and out

San Diego, CA
1 December 2011 - 7:20 pm

Well, see - now there's the difference. Typical Monkeybutts... whatever  Steal Mama's credit card so you can order your silly calendars and feel special about yourselves. Such a sad cry for attention... I am shaking my head at you monkeybutts. You can't see it, but I am. Sad, sad Monkeybutts.

Us pretty Tripawd boys and girls don't have to steal or lie or cheat - or even order the calendars ourselves. Our mamas and papas order them cuz they want to have special memories of us and how special we are. And it's all very special. My mama ordered a whole bunch of them and I heard her say everypawdy is getting them for Christmas stocking stuffers. (I guess people like stinky socks too? So... a special calendar in a stinky sock is a REALLY good present.)

rasberryrasberryrasberryrasberry

Kisses,

Abby, TWPSMCG

Abby: Aug 1, 2009 – Jan 10, 2012. Our beautiful rescue pup lived LARGE with osteosarcoma for 15 months – half her way-too-short life. I think our "halflistic" approach (mixing traditional meds + supplements) helped her thrive. (PM me for details. I'm happy to help.) She had lung mets for over a year. They took her from us in the end, but they cannot take her spirit! She will live forever in our hearts. She loved the beach and giving kisses and going to In-N-Out for a Flying Dutchman. Tripawds blog, and a more detailed blog here. Please also check out my novel, What the Dog Ate. Now also in paperback! Purchase it at Amazon via Tripawds and help support Tripawds!

1 December 2011 - 10:37 pm

Well, somtimes we monkeybutts have to take care of ourselves cos our pawrents are too busy with stoopid tripoops!

So i finally got my own calendar myself - waiting for muther to order it- nope - now have to wait for 2nd printing.

So take things into my ownz paws (all four 😉 and got muthers paypal a/c info and ordered it myself!! We monkeybutts are genius!

And yes my sistar does drool so i must rool - ha!

MB Happy

Forum Timezone: America/Denver
Most Users Ever Online: 946
Currently Online: Edward_1
Guest(s) 241
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 1268
Members: 17735
Moderators: 6
Admins: 3