TRIPAWDS: Home to 23108 Members and 2159 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » YOUR PRIVACY » RANDOM BLOG

Caring for a Three Legged Dog or Cat

Tripawds is your home to learn how to care for a three legged dog or cat, with answers about dog leg amputation, and cat amputation recovery from many years of member experiences.

JUMP TO FORUMS

Join The Tripawds Community

Learn how to help three legged dogs and cats in the forums below. Browse and search as a guest or register for free and get full member benefits:

Instant post approval.

Private messages to members.

Subscribe to favorite topics.

Live Chat and much more!

Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic sp_TopicIcon-c
Photos from 2017 Virginia Tripawds Party
sp_NewTopic Add Topic
Virginia

sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
28 May 2017 - 11:06 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory sp_QuotePost

If you like Michelle's smile from photos...you should see it in person!! Here she is sharing a special moment with Sassy's tribute ribbon

2017-05-28-11.58.50_zpsudupwvx8.jpgImage Enlarger

Happy Hannah had a glorious additional bonus time of over one yr & two months after amp for osteo! She made me laugh everyday! Joined April's Angels after send off meal of steak, ice cream, M&Ms & deer poop!

Virginia

28 May 2017 - 11:10 pm

Murphy having a Starbucks Puppacinno!!! πŸ™‚ WAIT!!! How is that possible????? Murphy wasn't even there....or was he???

2017-05-28-11.39.55_zpsznghralc.jpgImage Enlarger

Happy Hannah had a glorious additional bonus time of over one yr & two months after amp for osteo! She made me laugh everyday! Joined April's Angels after send off meal of steak, ice cream, M&Ms & deer poop!

Virginia

28 May 2017 - 11:30 pm

And Teri (Isa) made THE most precious little pins for us to wear! Soooo sweet!! 0 πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ And Jim and Rene gave us the cute little three paw pin!p, plus a Tripawd on Board to hang in our car! πŸ™‚

And I am so bummed,! Im0 lost BOTH customer made "hello" stickers that Lisa (Pofi)for us!! Inknow others have them so PLEASE photograph one! She had our profile picture on each individual name with our user name snd then our dog names! Sooooo thoughtful!!! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

20170529_011716_zpskmcclxmc.jpgImage Enlarger

Virginia

28 May 2017 - 11:38 pm

Frankie gettin' ready to get down tonight and paaaawty!!!!

2017-05-29-00.06.11_zps7c4hlp41.jpgImage Enlarger

Frankie after he found Elizabeth's wine stash πŸ™‚

2017-05-29-00.08.08_zps5mbuco4t.jpgImage Enlarger

Virginia

28 May 2017 - 11:53 pm

Poor underfed Wyatt Ray . He has to hunt down his own kitty appetizers!

Kidding Purrkins and Mona!!!

Screenshot_2017-05-28-11-31-34_zpspgt70c67.jpgImage Enlarger

Michigan

29 May 2017 - 6:52 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_QuotePost

Did everyone who came to the prepawty get to see Baby Vulture Viviian & Baby Vulture Valentino?

OMC I know Wyatt Ray would not eat kitty appetizers Admin. wouldn't let Wyatt eat tripawd kitties at least! Not sure about the quad kitties πŸ˜‰

Speaking of kitties did you find homes for your kitties Sally we would love to see pictures of them too. We are not looking to add more we would just like to see the sweet babies πŸ˜‰

Leave it to Tina to butt in;) (kidding) Good job Myrtle I am sure Tina loved having you on her lap! I'm sure she was missing Manni!

Franky you are a stunning in your pawty outfit!

Michelle I agree with Sally Pink is your color! I’m sure all your prepawty nerves left as soon as you got there!

Keep the pictures coming so fun to see!

Holly & Purrkins

Michigan
29 May 2017 - 7:48 pm

You might think that they all looked quiet, but you should have heard all the dogs when someone walked by, or when an ambulance (or other siren) went past the park!Β  OMD one would start to howl then everyone (almost) would join in!Β  Do you know what 20 howling dogs sound like?Β  We do!!!Β  lolΒ  One family that was walking past on the path just kept looking over at the shelter like, "what on earth is going on over there?"

But I have to say that when the thunderstorm came, they did so good!Β  I know that some of them were scared, but I think with so many of us there to help calm them, they did really well.Β  Not one of them freaked out enough to try to run away, well, Paula almost did, but sheΒ stayed strong.Β 

Donna, Glenn & MurphyΒ 

Murphy had his right front leg amputated due to histiocytic sarcoma at 7 years old. He survived 4 years, 2 months & 1 week, only to be taken by hemangiosarcoma at 11 1/2 years 6/12/17 Β 
Read about Murphy's Life on Three Legs

Donna.png

Virginia

29 May 2017 - 8:01 pm

Hmmmm....I may just have an auditory video of some of the...er..."conversations" the dawgs were having when they heard a siren! Havaing a lot of trouble getting stuff loaded on YouTube and Photobucket right now.

This is the Tripawd Tote Bag Karma had made and brought for each of is!! πŸ™‚ Such a wo derful keepsake,and functional too! Not only that, she stocked it full of goodies for humans and for doggies!! A true labor of love on her part!! πŸ™‚

20170529_192918_zpspokuomhe.jpgImage Enlarger

Virginia

29 May 2017 - 8:06 pm

And then we have ClareMeg's first bite of CHEESECAKE from The Cheesecake Factory! We had one more little gathering before Elizabeth and I had to say "until we meet again" to some of the best humanity has to offer! πŸ™‚

ClareMeg's first bite of cheesecake:

Virginia

29 May 2017 - 8:17 pm

CASSIE brought the most beautifully decorated cake just for the dawgs! I think others have that picture of it. But here's a picture of the other "pastries" she brought for the dawgs. Somehow, this whole bos ended up in Merry Myrtle's & Frankie's tote bag! And Frankie knows how to counter surf, so anything left on a table....welll...you can figure out the rest! πŸ™‚

20170529_193030_zpscm4sen9i.jpgImage Enlarger

And here's a picture of the one of a kind "hello" tags that Lisa made individually for each of us. Yet another labor of love, but a lasting momento of a true lovefest of dogs and humans!!

I'm going to frame this with the Blue Ribbon Teri made for us πŸ™‚

20170529_193825_zpsjk1glk9q.jpgImage Enlarger

On The Road

29 May 2017 - 8:19 pm

Oh you are CRACKING US UP! Β We can't stop smiling, the weekend was so much fun. EVERYONE made it so magical!

Thanks for sharing the photos so quickly. We are total slackers! Spent the day driving driving driving to see Admin's sis in Georgia but got caught up in a horrendous storm. More driving tomorrow to see her, then speeding back to Jerry's Acres after that. Meanwhile...

All three of us are in awe of the amazing time we had this weekend. I'm trying to find the words to describe how beautiful and fun and crazy and momentous the gathering was. I will find them soon, and share our photos too, promise.

Hoppy travels to all and until we meet again, may the Tripawds Nation rule the universe (or at least Richmond, Virginia!).

Tripawds Founders Jim and Rene
tripawds.com | tripawds.org | bemoredog.net | triday.pet

Virginia

29 May 2017 - 8:21 pm

Another priceless moment from The Cheesecake Factory

Alison imitating a Southern horse....yeah...she did that...in a restaurant.....
Her Californian friends must be sooo proud of how she represents the West Coast:-) πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Alison & her Sljrthern accented horse impersonatio:

Virginia

29 May 2017 - 8:25 pm

Michelle, who is a gift to us all, have us each a gift of a three, three paw charms to put on our necklaces πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ Can't see the charms very well, but you sure can SEE the love!!

Loving Michelle & her "charm(s)":

Virginia

29 May 2017 - 8:45 pm

DRAT!!!! WRONG VIDEO OF ALISON imitating horse!

But since it's there....here's a name & face class

To my right.....Alison, (Shelby) Jasper Lilly....Teri (Isa)...Michelle (Sassy), Snickers, Jasmine.....Lisa (Pofi),

Then switching to my left. ClareMeg and Elsie Pie, Elizabeth (Blue Eyed Jake and Rosco) Tanner, Tina Mannie Linda (Max) brain freeze on Puppy's name, and Paula and Mighty Nitro!

Westminster, MD
29 May 2017 - 9:45 pm

Wow, all these picture make my heart so very happy, and so sorry I missed this party..... Sally and all, thanks for sharing all these wonderful pics and videos πŸ’œπŸ’™β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΎπŸΎ

Love to all,Β 

Bonnie, Angel Polly, Pearl, and Zuzu ❀️🐾

Forum Timezone: America/Denver
Most Users Ever Online: 946
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 321
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 1272
Members: 17864
Moderators: 6