TRIPAWDS: Home to 8035 Members and 910 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » FACEBOOK » TWITTER » RANDOM BLOG

2013 Boise ID See Spot Walk - let's show Tripawd Power!!!! | Tripawd Parties

JUMP TO FORUMS

Join The Discussion

Learn about life on three legs in the forums below. Browse and search as a guest or register for free to take advantage of member benefits:

• Instant post approval.
  • Private messages to members.
  • Subscribe to favorite topics.
  • Join the Live Chat and more!

free tripawds account tripawds member log in

K9 Immunity Plus — Hope For Dogs With Cancer

Get help with Dr. Dressler's Dog Cancer Kit

What Is The KillBarney Tour?

The Tripawds KillBarney TourGet the KillBarney Tour Book for photos and stories of Tripawds members around the globe!

A A A

Please consider registering

Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Register Lost password?
2013 Boise ID See Spot Walk - let's show Tripawd Power!!!!
Add Reply Add Topic
Boise, ID
Forum Posts: 15
15 September 2013 - 1:14 pm

HELLO BOISE!

Tazzy and I are once again going to show our Tripawd spirit at the Idaho Humane Society sponsored See Spot Walk event. We do this every year - it's the first Saturday in October. Please come and join us! You can email my personally if you would like at bgreene9@msn.com. We hope to see you there! Taz will be wearing her Tripawds bandana and her new Tripawd Convert harness. Thanks everyone! Barb   :)

Saturday, October 5th, 2013

Julia Davis Park is going to the dogs, See Spot Walk style!

What could be more fun than spending a day with your best canine friend? How about spending the day with your best friend and several thousand other dog lovers and their dogs?

That would be fun See Spot Walk style! Who: Your friends, your kids, your dog(s) and you! What: A 1-mile dog walk through the park + vendors, contests, demonstrations, food and more Why: To have fun and raise money for homeless animals Where: Julia Davis Park Band Shell When: Saturday, October 5, 2013– Festivities 9:00, Walk 10:00 (Participate with or without your dog!)

• Individual Walkers: $25
  • Children 12 & Under: $15 (Youth size t-shirt)
  • Team Walker (4 or more): $20
  • Late Registration (day of the event): Adult $30, Child $20

Join us for the fun!

• 1 mile walk for dogs and people
  • See Spot Walk 2013 T-shirt and Doggie Bandana
  • Fun and entertainment for the whole family
  • Games, contests, and prizes
  • Sponsor, vendor and food booths
  • Treats for you and your dog
  • On-Site Vaccinations and microchipping (add’l fee required)

Idaho
Forum Posts: 916
16 September 2013 - 9:10 am

If we are in town, we will try to make it.  Murphy has been doing over a half mile a day.  We'll up it a bit by then and put his harness on him.

Kathi and Murphy

Murphy is a five year old Lab/Chessie cross. He was hit by a car on 10/29/12 and became a Tripawd on 11/24/12. On 2/5/13, he had a total hip replacement on his remaining back leg. He has absolutely no idea that he has only three legs! UPDATE: Murphy lived his life to the fullest, right up until an aggressive bone lesion took him across the Rainbow Bridge on April 9, 2015 and he gained his membership in the April Angels. Run free, my love. You deserve it!
The Rainbow Bridge

Forum Posts: 16851
16 September 2013 - 10:27 am

Pawesome. Keep reminding folks here every week or so and I'll help spread the word on FB and Twitter.

It's better to hop on three legs than to limp on four.™
Latest Tripawds News
Read my story here.

Support the Tripawds Foundation!

Boise, ID
17 September 2013 - 6:56 pm

Awesome Kathy! We hope you can make it. I've actually taken out an ad in our local newspaper that should start tomorrow (Idaho Statesman) - both print and on-line editions.

The Rainbow Bridge

17 September 2013 - 10:12 pm

Oooh fun! Do post a link here and we will share it all over the place.

Latest Tripawds News
Read my story here.

Boise, ID
19 September 2013 - 10:42 am

Here is my ad in the local newspaper! Come join Taz and I for a PAWSOMELY good time!!superstar

http://www.idah.....uncements/

Idaho
20 September 2013 - 8:33 pm

Where do you live, Barb? We are in Fruitland. Murphy did his PT at WestVet.

Kathi and Murphy

Murphy is a five year old Lab/Chessie cross. He was hit by a car on 10/29/12 and became a Tripawd on 11/24/12. On 2/5/13, he had a total hip replacement on his remaining back leg. He has absolutely no idea that he has only three legs! UPDATE: Murphy lived his life to the fullest, right up until an aggressive bone lesion took him across the Rainbow Bridge on April 9, 2015 and he gained his membership in the April Angels. Run free, my love. You deserve it!
Boise, ID
29 September 2013 - 3:01 pm

Kathi, we are in Boise. Sorry it took so long to reply......gotta love working overtime

Boise, ID
30 September 2013 - 10:40 am

Well it's down to the wire, and no definite replies.......but it doesn't matter as Taz and I will be there!  ;)

Hope to see someone, but we will be passing out cards and flyers to the vet booths to pass the word on, after all that is what we do.

Here and Now

Forum Posts: 9319
30 September 2013 - 10:46 am

tazzy said
...we will be passing out cards and flyers to the vet booths to pass the word on...

big-grin Thank you! Please let us know how it goes and post some pictures.

Readers can find Tripawds Fliers and Cards in the Downloads blog for printing.

"Dogs are born with three legs and a spare."
— Jerry G. Dawg (10/98-10/08)
Please Support Your Tripawds Community!
Have you started a Tripawds Blog yet?
Looking for quick answers? Download Tripawds eBooks for the best tips!
Idaho
30 September 2013 - 12:51 pm

As of right now, we are planning to be there. Let us know where would be a good place to meet.

The Rainbow Bridge

30 September 2013 - 1:32 pm

OH YAY! Take lots of photos!

Latest Tripawds News
Read my story here.

Boise, ID
1 October 2013 - 10:38 am

Kathi, we will be around the bandshell networking. Taz is a front legged amputee Siberian Husky - she will be doing her best to pull me to the zoo so she can "hunt".   blush

We will both have our white TRIPAWDS t-shirts and she will have one of her TRIPAWD bandana's and her new convert harness. You can try my cell phone but with all the noise I can't guarantee I will hear it....   (208) 859-2504

I know Tammy will be there with her yorkie mix, but he will be in a baby stroller.  :)   

I'm soooo excited to meet you!

Idaho
1 October 2013 - 3:44 pm

We are registered.  Looking forward to Saturday.  Murphy will have on his yellow Tripawds bandanna and Garry and I will be in Tripawds t-shirts.

Kathi and Murphy

along with Garry and Gus

Idaho
1 October 2013 - 8:55 pm

http://blogs.id.....=draft-one

Here is a link to the article appearing in the local paper.

Forum Timezone: America/Denver

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online:
18 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Devices Used: Desktop (13), Phone (5)

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 850

Members: 6022

Moderators: 2

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 4

Forums: 22

Topics: 10749

Administrators: jerry, admin, jim

Moderators: tazziedog, krun15

Tripawds Blogs is brought to you by Tripawds.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » FACEBOOK » TWITTER » RANDOM BLOG
css.php