TRIPAWDS: Home to 23085 Members and 2157 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » YOUR PRIVACY » RANDOM BLOG

Caring for a Three Legged Dog or Cat

Tripawds is your home to learn how to care for a three legged dog or cat, with answers about dog leg amputation, and cat amputation recovery from many years of member experiences.

JUMP TO FORUMS

Join The Tripawds Community

Learn how to help three legged dogs and cats in the forums below. Browse and search as a guest or register for free and get full member benefits:

Instant post approval.

Private messages to members.

Subscribe to favorite topics.

Live Chat and much more!

Please consider registering
Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_PrintTopic
Topic Rating: 5 Topic Rating: 5 Topic Rating: 5 Topic Rating: 5 Topic Rating: 5 Topic Rating: 5 (1 votes) 
sp_TopicIcon-c
2015 Server Migration
sp_NewTopic Add Topic
Virginia

sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
20 August 2015 - 10:41 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory
sp_QuotePost

AND TRIPAWDS BOUNCES BACK YET AGAIN!! Thank you ADMIN GUY!! We are happy once again!!!

Screenshot_2015-08-20-23-16-19_zpsmj8ttljq.jpgImage Enlarger

Happy Hannah had a glorious additional bonus time of over one yr & two months after amp for osteo! She made me laugh everyday! Joined April's Angels after send off meal of steak, ice cream, M&Ms & deer poop!

On The Road

21 August 2015 - 9:44 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Until all the glitches are worked out in the Forums, when you are replying to a post I recommend that you copy all of your response before hitting the "reply" button. That way if your reply has a glitch and disappears, at least you can try to reply again and your comment will be saved on your clipboard. Make sense?

Tripawds Founders Jim and Rene
tripawds.com | tripawds.org | bemoredog.net | triday.pet

Virginia

21 August 2015 - 10:02 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Yep! Makes sense!! YAY!!

My tavlet keyboard doesn't have the ctlc cntrl. button...ok...I'm.not saying it right. Anyway, I have to "tap" the screen a certain way to be able to transfer to reply to my clipboard. And sometimes no matter how many times I tap this sucker just right...it won't "copy".

Loint being...and there is a point...that's why I just go ahead and have to screenshot so etimes if I jave ANY chance of saving a reply.

TMI, but just wanted to somewhat "justify" why I use those horrible tiny screenshots sometimes.crying

Happy Hannah had a glorious additional bonus time of over one yr & two months after amp for osteo! She made me laugh everyday! Joined April's Angels after send off meal of steak, ice cream, M&Ms & deer poop!

On The Road

21 August 2015 - 10:37 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Sally just remember to delete all of those screenshots from your tavlet, they take up a heckuva lot of space and slow you down.

Norene, TN
21 August 2015 - 2:21 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Well, I'm hoping this post works. It's been quite the day trying to post to the forums. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I tried to let you know, Tripawds wouldn't let me talk. It was like trying to get a word in edgewise with the hub-a-dub!!

So, if this post works, then all I gotta say is  . . . . "Nevermind."

WOOT!!!

Harmony became a Tripawd on 10/21/14 (MCT). She left us way too soon on 11/1/14.

"We miss you so much; our love, our heart, our Harmony."

- Pam, Ron and Melody, Meesha, Doublestuff and Mariah Carey

Norene, TN
21 August 2015 - 2:40 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

So, I've been trying all day to post to "Need support to make a amputation decision surgery in the morning" topic. The message I get is the ole 403 Forbidden error.

It keeps telling me that, "The website declined to show this webpage." And goes on to tell me that I should log in to post.

Hmmm . . .

Harmony became a Tripawd on 10/21/14 (MCT). She left us way too soon on 11/1/14.

On The Road

22 August 2015 - 7:49 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Pam, log-out, then try clearning your cookies and your cache and log back in[. Let us know if that works. Sorry for the frustration, we thank you for your persistence, I see you've been posting.

Virginia

22 August 2015 - 9:45 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

The Access forbidden...or access denied happening almost after every single reply I write now. Every now and then a "testing" reply will go through...I get my hopes up and go ahead and type a reply...only to get it denied again.

I'm doing screenshots to save them but that's worthless if I still can't get through 98% of the time anyway.

Still issues related to migration or something on my end I can do?

THANK YOU!

Maryland
23 August 2015 - 11:04 am
sp_QuotePost

Testing.

(edit: ok, that worked. but every other post has been 'access denied'. I've logged out/in and cleared the cache. )

Active 10+ Pyr mix suddenly came up lame with ACL tear in left rear leg. Scheduled for a TPLO but final pre-op x-rays indicated a small suspicious area, possibly OSA, which could have caused the ACL tear. Surgeon opened the knee for TPLO but found soft bone. Biopsy came back positive for OSA. Became a Tripawd 9/18/14. Carbo6 with Cerenia and Fluids. Pain free and living in the moment. Crossed the Bridge on 7/12/15 after probable spread of cancer to her cervical spine. A whole lifetime of memories squeezed into 10 months. Here's her story: Eloise

On The Road

23 August 2015 - 4:39 pm
sp_QuotePost

annapyr said
...every other post has been 'access denied'.

Thank you everyone for reporting this issue. We're working on it!

this is just very difficult to troubleshoot since it happens so inconsistently... way-confused

Oakland, CA
23 August 2015 - 6:39 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

Testing, testing, 123

Woohoo! Tripawds Rule!

Regulator of the Oaktown Pack, Sheriff of the Oaktown Pawsse, Founding member and President of the Tripawd Girldogs With 2 Names ROCK Club, and ... Tripawd Girldog Extraordinaire!

Visit Codie Rae's Blog!

On The Road

23 August 2015 - 7:49 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

10-4 good buddy.

Norene, TN
24 August 2015 - 7:19 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

jerry said
Pam, log-out, then try clearning your cookies and your cache and log back in[. Let us know if that works. Sorry for the frustration, we thank you for your persistence, I see you've been posting.

Well, I've been having problems for quite some time. In fact I've had to clear my cache multiple times just to get one post to take. And that's if I'm lucky. Then this past week, I got the 401 error. No amount of clearing, re-booting, whatever, helped. Sometimes I can post, but most times I can't. When you do see something from me that's when I'm lucky.

If I can get this to post, then my Monday is off to a great start! WOOT!

Thanks for all you and Jim do!

On The Road

24 August 2015 - 8:51 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

harmony said
...this past week, I got the 401 error.

Not 403??? question Now that's interesting... way-confused

Sometimes I can post, but most times I can't. 

That's what's making this posting issue particularly challenging. Any and all details about the forum, post content, device, browser and specific errors when encountering problems are greatly appreciated.

...Monday is off to a great start! WOOT!

Woot! Woot! clap

We have made certain changes to security rules we believe to be prohibiting forum posts, so everypawdy is encouraged to continue reporting any issues here.

Thank you for your patience!

Norene, TN
24 August 2015 - 8:59 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print
sp_QuotePost

(SNORT) LOL!

Sorry, Monday morning mis-fire, yes it was 403.

Forum Timezone: America/Denver
Most Users Ever Online: 946
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 239
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 1272
Members: 17840
Moderators: 6