Join The Discussion
Learn about life on three legs in the forums below. Browse and search as a guest or register for free to take advantage of member benefits:
- Instant post approval.
- Private messages to members.
- Subscribe to favorite topics.
- Join the Live Chat and more!
Help Your Tripawd Swim!
Three legged dogs swim safer and have more fun with the K9 Float Coat from Ruffwear!
Do you know the best ways to avoid dog emergencies? Enter our Preventive Vet book giveaway contest and you will! One lucky winner will get five copies of "101 Essential Tips" by the Preventive Vet.
A #DogBookGiveaway to Avoid Dog Emergencies
The Preventive Vet’s new book, “101 Essential Tips” is a must-read whether you're a first-time dog parent or an experienced pack leader. This month we're giving away not one but FIVE copies to one lucky winner! Why five? So you can keep one and help four other dog parents to keep their dogs out of the vet ER too!
Preventive Vet's dog health and safety tips are required reading for any dog parent. You'll be as surprised as we were to learn all the crazy ways dogs get into danger. For instance:
- If your dog eats a penny dated 1982 or older, it could be fatal! (Tip #12, Page 16)
- Does your dog "vacuum" up food crumbs from the floor? If so, the next time you drop your medication on the ground he might snarf it up and end up with medication poisoning -- one of the most common pet poison dangers according to the ASPCA. (Tip #27, Page 27)
- Dangling dog tags can get caught in patio decking slats -- creating a strangulation hazard! (Tip #93, Page 27)
Save one copy and give away the other four. Keep dogs out of the emergency room!
We want as many people as possible to avoid vet emergencies. That's why the Preventive Vet is giving away these five copies to one winner. All you need to do is click Rafflecopter below to enter the contest.
- Enter as many times as you'd like.
- Winner will be announced Friday March 17, 2017.
- The randomly drawn winner must have a U.S. mailing address.
You guys there's only FIVE days left in this contest and we only have ONE entry? I'm baffled!
Come on over and enter, it's ridiculously easy, I promise.
Most Users Ever Online: 597
Currently Online: raven99
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices Used: Desktop (56), Phone (4), Tablet (3)
Guest Posters: 973