Join the discussion about life on three legs! Search and browse for advice about common concerns or share your story with the Tripawds community.Please register to take full advantage of site features like instant post approval, topic subscriptions and private messaging. Search the Support Forum for answers to most technical questions. Powered by Simple:Press.

Register to join the discussion and get your free Tripawds blog now!

Tripawds is a User-Supported Community

Tripawds.com is only possible with your support. Please do what you can to help keep this site online, or shop the Tripawds Featured Blogs for our best product recommendations.

Featured Blogs:

News | Gear | Nutrition | Amazon | Downloads | Gifts

Search All Tripawds Blogs | Subscribe To Tripawds News

Tripawds Rule!

Name your price for a Tripawds Rule bandana! See All Tripawds Gifts!

BlogPaws/Pet360 Media Pet Blogger Network

Recent Blog Posts:

See all Tripawds e-books for fast answers to dog amputation questions!

K9 Immunity Plus ‚ÄĒ Hope For Dogs With Cancer!

Shop Amazon to support Tripawds, or find many ways to help keep this site online!

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
Elk Grove, CA: Team Tripawds Walks for Morris, Sunday 4/29/12
Topic Rating: 0Topic Rating: 0Topic Rating: 0Topic Rating: 0Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
6 March 2012
7:06 pm
Desiree

Thanks for the introduction. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone at the walk!

28 March 2012
4:49 pm
The Rainbow Bridge

Team Tripawds

We are so hoppy to announce that The Spirit of the WOO joined Team Tripawds!

Spirit Rio and her pack have signed on to help us fight canine cancer with Morris Animal Foundation.

Thank you so much Micki, we are honored to know you’ll be walking with us in spirit, all the way in Washington.

You make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe
Shine like gold, buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Oh, you make me smile* 

*song by Uncle Kracker 

It's better to hop on three legs than to limp on four.‚ĄĘ
Latest Tripawds News
Read my story here.
31 March 2012
2:46 pm
The Rainbow Bridge

Team Tripawds

Yowza! Two more Tripawds members have joined the team!

The Oaktown Pack will be in attendance (Codie Rae, Travis Ray and Smokey Bear —¬†less Wyatt Ray Dawg, second from right)

And in addition, Team Tripawds will have the pleasure of walking with the one the only Cemil!

Cemil is one of the longest bone cancer survivors here at Tripawds at thirty nine months out and counting!

Thanks for joining the team, Martha, Ralph and Mary. We’re so thankful for your support!

Latest Tripawds News
Read my story here.
1 April 2012
2:15 am
Washington

jerry said
We are so hoppy to announce that The Spirit of the WOO joined Team Tripawds!

Spirit Rio and her pack have signed on to help us fight canine cancer with Morris Animal Foundation.

Thank you so much Micki, we are honored to know you’ll be walking with us in spirit, all the way in Washington.

You make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe
Shine like gold, buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Oh, you make me smile* 

*song by Uncle Kracker 

Oh, we will so be there — from the comfort of our sofa — my favorite way to exercise!¬† Me and the monkey-girls, Zephyr and Tosca, we’ll be rooting for ya!!

the Woo

~ ~ Rio ~ ~
Forever in my heart...

April 2000 ‚Äď January 20, 2012
Diagnosed with Mast Cell Cancer in June 2007. Left rear leg amputated Feb. 8, 2011.
Mets discovered Aug. 31, 2011. Read more of Rio's story here.

11 April 2012
5:21 pm
The Rainbow Bridge

Team Tripawds

What a great day! Team Tripawds welcomes two more supporters for the Morris Elk Grove Walk:

Spirit Dakota

and

Spirit Freckles

Both of these sweet pups were family to long-time Tripawds member and supporter Holly N., who cared for them deeply throughout their lives and especially when both of them fought their cancer battles.

Today, Holly is honoring Dakota and Freckles’ spirits by supporting the work of the Morris Animal Foundation’s Canine Cancer Campaign.¬†

Thank you so much Holly.

Latest Tripawds News
Read my story here.
11 April 2012
5:43 pm
The Rainbow Bridge

Team Tripawds

Another big SHOUT OUT goes to another Team Tripawds supporter James Starr, who has been actively supporting Team Tripawds at the Morris Walk in Elk Grove for the last two years! Thanks James. Feel free to share your pup’s story, we’d love to hear from you.

As of today, Team Tripawds has generated $690 in support for Morris’ Canine Cancer Campaign Elk Grove Walk.

We’re holding steady at #9 in the Top Ten Teams for this walk. Hey, let’s see if we can make it to #1!

Latest Tripawds News
Read my story here.
17 April 2012
11:30 am
The Rainbow Bridge

Team Tripawds

With just 12 days left until the walk, we just got word that more generous people have joined Team Tripawds!

We extend a hearty “Thank you!” to these new team members:¬†

Mary Sommer

Julie Horenstein

Robert Vincik

Deborah Stafford

Our team has so far generated $800 to help Morris in their wonderful work to end canine cancers.

Thank you everyone!

Latest Tripawds News
Read my story here.
23 April 2012
7:05 pm
Desiree

Is there a meeting spot where we will all meet up? I’m inviting some more people to join us… just hope we can all find each other :)

23 April 2012
7:06 pm
The Rainbow Bridge

Team Tripawds

Good question! I know someone will have an idea, stay tuned.

Latest Tripawds News
Read my story here.
23 April 2012
11:05 pm
krun15

If it is set up like last year I suggest we hang out near the table where you check in and pick up your tee shirt.

I will have the green pug chariot adorned with the Tripawds Tribute Leash and two black pugs in tow so we should be easy to spot. Oh, and I’ll be wearing my red Tri Pug Power tee shirt.

Can’t wait to see friends, and meet new friends!

Team Tripawds Rocks!

Karen and the pugapalooza

24 April 2012
7:13 am
Dublin, CA

Whoo hoo!    Team Ruby is ready!  clap   

I’ll be in my black “Tri Harder – Team Tripawds” t-shirt, with Ruby and MB Latte – chocolate labs, and our brand new chariot (inspired by Lylee’s kind limo ride back to our car at the NorCal meet-up).¬† If none of that works, my husband Jim will be there – he’s 6’7″ and very hard to miss.¬† (I’ve spotted him in a crowd on the opposite side of the Oakland Coliseum before . . .)¬†

Karen – do you have a guestimate of what time you’re planning to be there?

On a sad note . . . the walk is all the more meaningful to me as yesterday my dear friend in Redmond, WA found out her 8 year old Leonberger, Dixon, has osteosarcoma . . . CANCER BITES.

Looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone!

Cindy & Ruby

Cindy & Ruby, the Wiggle Dancer Diagnosed with soft tissue sarcoma 12/12/11 in right front leg Ampuversary 12/21/11 "Leg Gone, Cancer Gone, Move on!"
24 April 2012
10:02 am
The Rainbow Bridge

Team Tripawds

What a day it will be, I wish we could be there.

Cindy tell your friend she is welcome to come here for any help she needs. I’m so sorry. Leos are such gorgeous dogs.

Latest Tripawds News
Read my story here.
24 April 2012
1:25 pm
krun15

Cindy,

I’m aiming for 8:30, I like to peruse the vendors early. So maybe we should meet near the sign in area around 9:00?¬† Can’t wait to see Ruby’s chariot!¬† I’m glad you got something for her.

I know Spirit Sierra’s pack is coming, and I think Angel Misty’s pack.¬† Some number of the Oaktown pack will be there (so look for rear amp GSDs). I haven’t meet Desiree yet.¬† Mary and Cemil are coming too, you can’t miss Cemil- 150 lb Anatolian Shepard front amp.

Who am I missing that will have paws on the ground?  I know we have tons of support from Tripawders who are virtually joining us.

Weather looks great- maybe a little warm.

Karen and the pugapalooza

24 April 2012
2:42 pm
Dublin, CA

Sounds good – just got word that my company is going to match so another $100 should be coming in soon!

Cindy & Ruby

Cindy & Ruby, the Wiggle Dancer Diagnosed with soft tissue sarcoma 12/12/11 in right front leg Ampuversary 12/21/11 "Leg Gone, Cancer Gone, Move on!"
25 April 2012
11:00 am
The Rainbow Bridge

Team Tripawds

krun15 said
Some number of the Oaktown pack will be there (so look for rear amp GSDs). 

You’ll hear them before you see ‘em!

Latest Tripawds News
Read my story here.
Forum Timezone: America/Denver

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online:
53 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Devices in use: Desktop (51), Phone (2)

Member Stats: