Join The Discussion
Learn about life on three legs in the forums below. Browse and search as a guest or register for free to take advantage of member benefits:
- Instant post approval.
- Private messages to members.
- Subscribe to favorite topics.
- Join the Live Chat and more!
Best Dog Beds for Tripawds
Give Tripawds the comfort they deserve! See which dog beds are best and why.
11 July 2016
25 April 2007
27 July 2014
This is great Holly. I would add a some signs that my cats have shown:
- Urinating in front of me on the couch (urinary tract infection)
- Not able to jump as high or missing the intended height (likely due to arthritis)
- Change in gait, such as limping or bunny hopping (cancer tumour on leg)
- Rapid heart beat (you may only recognize this if you know your cat's regular heart rate).
22 February 2013
Holly and Kerren, the value you add to this site is magnificent!
And Kerren, the tip to take note of your cat or dog's heart rate during a refular resting time, so you can make comparisons if need be, is a great idea.
Happy Hannah had a glorious additional bonus time of over one yr & two months after amp for osteo! She made me laugh everyday! Joined April's Angels after send off meal of steak, ice cream, M&Ms & deer poop!
Most Users Ever Online: 597
Currently Browsing this Page:
Devices Used: Desktop (48), Phone (18), Tablet (4)
Guest Posters: 936