We just received this email from our friend Geoff Talbot, creator of the soon-to-be-produced movie “Lucky & Rich.” (Talbot currently has a worldwide casting call in search of a three legged dog for his movie):
Here is a 2 minute promotional video featuring many of your wonderful tripods! I’m sorry if your “incredible” dog didn’t make the video. We just used the most suitable photos and videos.
What if we could get over one million people to view this video and see your incredible dogs? I would be honored if you could help me. Here are some ideas… Basically it’s just simple word of mouth but you are doing it online?
- Email the link to your friends and ask them pass it on.
- Tweet the link to all friends on twitter.
- Send the link to your friends on face-book, linked in or MySpace.
- If you have a website or a blog… feel free to post the video on your site.
- Send the link to any friends you have in the Animal or Film Media.
If you have any questions or complaints then please contact me. Also if there is any way in which I can help you then please let me know.